Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Boxing

ACW

13 minutes ago, ksun247 said:

Triller got exactly what they wanted. Crazy amount of views and everyone talking about it. Not bad!!!!

Poor Nate. His KO was just as bad as this one of former Detroit Lions WR Johnny Morton. 

I immediately thought of that.  Brock Lesnar debuted there in the main event, and smashed a poor guy.

Morton's was worse.  There was legit concern CPR would be administered in the ring.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, CRobi21 said:

My footwork catches people off guard..

See the source image

I can just hear your trainer now, promoting you in a pre-fight interview.

"Sure, CRobi has never been in a fight before, but Oleksandr Usyk has never fought a fighter quite like CRobi"

Edited by Malapropismic Depository
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

That's  karmic justice for making us suffer through all those missed dunk attempts 

God, I almost forgot about that.  Wasn't there no set limit for how many a player could take, but they almost still kicked him off the court via "alright already!"?

Enjoying these memes even more now.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

God, I almost forgot about that.  Wasn't there no set limit for how many a player could take, but they almost still kicked him off the court via "alright already!"?

Enjoying these memes even more now.

There is a limit on dunks now. Back then, it wasn't. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I'm not sure why Floyd is down with giving these fools free money like that. At least McGregor was a huge pay day. Wtf is this ? 😂

He stands to make millions and he probably has back taxes to pay off. 

I will add that I would actually watch more real fights if they were less expensive to order. The first x number of orders at $24.99 is smart. I wonder what it would do for orders of a good fight. 

Edited by Hersh

Evander Holyfield says trilogy bout with Mike Tyson ‘looks like it’s going to happen’

“It looks like it’s going to happen. Let’s do it, baby. Simple as that. Let’s do it.”

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2020/12/8/22163741/boxing-news-interview-sports-evander-holyfield-mike-tyson-trilogy-fight-heavyweight-rematch-legends

Floyd has money issues -- have it on good authority from friend who has auctioned off some of his stuff. He needs to keep making millions and millions because he spends like crazy. Fighting LP is easy money (unlike getting in the ring against a real contender and risking his perfect record/legacy).

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Hooper said:

Floyd has money issues -- have it on good authority from friend who has auctioned off some of his stuff. He needs to keep making millions and millions because he spends like crazy. Fighting LP is easy money (unlike getting in the ring against a real contender and risking his perfect record/legacy).

I can believe that. He loves to keep showing off his assets, but he's not making those 8-figure paydays that he was while actively boxing. His tale will be tragic if he really goes broke. 

5 hours ago, Chachie said:

I never thought I'd be rooting for Luke Paul IN MY LIFE. Do you guys know how badly I'd like to see Luke Paul get UNBELIEVABLY lucky and drop Money May unconscious? 😂

Floyd just wanna keep his name in the spotlight. He craves the attention.  Would love to see Paul lump him up, but it probably won't happen. Father Time is undefeated, so we can only hope for the miracle KO! 😂

• Like 2