Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Boxing

Loma got absolutely scrambled in the 12th.  Nearly a 10-8 round and he was close to sleepy-time.  

So yeah, his strategy was less than ideal but, if Loma decides to start standing in the line of fire in the 4th instead of the 8th, he gets Ko’d inside of 10.  Lopez just has too much for him.

That said, would love to see a rematch.  And they’ll probably get the money right for that in 2022.

• Like 3

I'm down for a rematch, but Teo probably ain't gonna stay at 135 lbs. Too hard to make the weight. He's gonna move up to 140 lbs unless the $$$ is too good. 

Teo is way younger and should only get better, while Loma is getting older. Not saying he'll lose, but who knows when Father Time will come calling.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I heard somebody literally got their lips knocked off, lol.

It was a fight Friday night on DAZN between Jaime Munguia and Tureano Johnson.  Munguia  hit Johnson with uppercut in 6th round that cut Johnson's lip forcing the TKO. It's a nasty cut. Looked like he was in street fight and Munguia pulled out a knife and slit his mouth. Too graphic to post here.

• Like 1

https://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/id/30267275/sources-canelo-alvarez-free-agent-released-golden-boy-dazn-contract

Canelo is no longer with Golden Boy Promotions or DAZN.  He should stay a free agent or sign with Al Haymon and PBC. Article mentions a possible fight with Caleb Plant upcoming in December.  Don't think he can bang with Canelo, but he can box with him. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Bud has that killer instinct!!! If he gets you hurt, it's night night. Can't wait until his contract is up with Top Rank (Oct 2021). Hopefully, he can get some fights with some PBC guys prior to that to see if he really wants that smoke. Or is he all talk?

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Gamebreaker said:

Man I missed it. Was trying to find a stream to watch it on. 

You didnt miss much........overhead right in round two, knocked his ass almost out, followed up by a KO shot.  Snoop Dog was singing hymns though lol

Just now, Malapropismic Depository said:

Wow, Paul only landed 8 punches ?

So, 3 out of 8 connections, put Robinson on the floor

Yes, one knock down in the first.  Then  two in the second.  

3 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

RIP Nate Robinson 

I'm so disappointed in myself for watching this mess 😔

Iron Mike baby!  I'll pay $50 to watch my favorite boxer of all time fight again.  

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

You didnt miss much........overhead right in round two, knocked his ass almost out, followed up by a KO shot.  Snoop Dog was singing hymns though lol

Yes, one knock down in the first.  Then  two in the second.  

Iron Mike baby!  I'll pay $50 to watch my favorite boxer of all time fight again.  

Stimulus money 😂

Uncle Sam paid for this, not me. I am not to blame.  Nope. Not my fault

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Haha 1