Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Boxing

ACW

10 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Daaaaaaaawg. Berlanga got claymores as hands. My uncle was hyping this dude up. Reppin Puerto Rico, too. I just became a fan.

I missed that one. By the time I got to the bar, it was over. LOL! Guess, I'll have to find it on YouTube. 

• Like 1

I also had Teo winning rounds 1-7 and 12 for sure.

Loma is salty about the scoring, but it's not his fault. There are always gonna be some BS scorecards, but that 119-109 is abysmal. That judge should be banned.

He had a piss poor game plan. You can't give away rounds in boxing and then need a KO to win and don't get it. 

Loma was too cautious early and respected Teo's power. That's the big difference. I think if he would have engaged fully when Teo was fresh, he might have got clipped. 

No rematch clause. Loma's team didn't think they needed one. 😂 Teo said they won't give him one now. 😂

Teo is now #UNDISPUTED at Lightweight, but Devin Haney is talking smack. Teo has the IBF, WBO, WBA and WBC (Franchise) belts. Haney is the WBC Champ. Loma vacated that one and was given Franchise status. Haney received his belt via email notice. He's being clowned and called the WBC Email Champ. 😂😂😂

Teofimo_Lopez_espn_victory.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1