Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Boxing

ACW

AJ's chin is suspect, so he may wanna fight at a distance (jab, jab, jab) until he can soften Pulev up. Since Pulev is slow and old, he's going to sleep as soon as AJ lands anything significant.  Vlad Klitschko damn near killed Pulev many years ago.

• Thanks 1

I think Fury is too slick for AJ. He will have to blast Fury outta there. If it goes the distance, AJ gets his ears boxed off. I hope that fight can get made without any nonsense from the Wilder camp about a trilogy or Usyk's about being AJ's mandatory. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ksun247 said:

I think Fury is too slick for AJ. He will have to blast Fury outta there. If it goes the distance, AJ gets his ears boxed off. I hope that fight can get made without any nonsense from the Wilder camp about a trilogy or Usyk's about being AJ's mandatory. 

Yeah I got the same feeling. At any rate I hope they try to hold this off maybe until Spring, so the Covid restrictions are hopefully eased up by then. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Two boxing cards on last night.  Broner vs Santiago on Showtime. Boring fight, but again the judges scorecards are just wrong. Broner should have lost this fight or at least been called a draw. Santiago deserved better.

On ESPN+, my goodness what a DEVASTATING KO by Oscar Valdez over Miguel Berchelt. Was tempted to place a bet on Berchelt KO'ing Valdez. Glad I didn't. Valdez dropped Berchelt 3 times and slept him with the 3rd one. Candidate for Boxing KO of the Year. Glad to see Berchelt is doing ok this morning. Last night, that was scary the way his body dropped and he didn't immediately respond. 

• 1 month later...

Does "All Things Boxing" actually include tonight's card.

Not sure if it qualifies.

But the announcers are trying real hard to make it sound like a legitimate, reputable, professional card.

"Bob, here we have Billy Ray, who is a huge Underdog in this fight. What are your thoughts on that ?"

"Well, Jim. Underdog is the right call. Because for one thing, Billy Ray, is the lesser experienced fighter in this fight. So that should hurt him"

Lesser experienced ?

No wait, you mean NO experience fighting !

• Like 1