Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Boxing

ACW

And Farmer talked so much trash about he's the bigger man and would whip him. Bad loss indeed.

Did y'all see NYSAC fine Redkach $10K for biting Danny Garcia, suspended his license for 1 year, plus forfeited his entire fight purse? OUCH! Nobody gets paid. He basically fought for free and is down $10K, unless that fine came out of his purse. 

Tank is a loser! No way this is acceptable behavior. Used to be a fan, but not anymore. Too much smoke surrounding him. He'll be another statistic, either in jail or dead. Can't believe none of his folks stopped him from embarrassing her like that.  

Raymond Guajardo (San Antonio) vs Clay Collard (Vegas) fight last night on FS1 will be in serious contention for Round of the Year (Round 1). Fight was stopped in the 2nd by TKO. It was Collard's last fight and Guajardo was an up-and-coming prospect.  This was a Rock 'em Sock 'em affair. No defense at all. Ref almost stopped it in the 1st round. Guajardo went down twice and Collard down once. FS1 had a graphic showing Guajardo's record and a note that he dropped out of High School to pursue a pro boxing career. Shorty made a VERY BAD Decision. Dad and brother are his trainers and the mom is the nutritionist. I'm all about keeping money in the family, but they did this kid no favors. When the ref finally stopped it, family was throwing in the towel. Guajardo was seriously concussed. He interrupted Collard's post fight interview with Jordan Plant😎 (Caleb is a lucky man) to apologize to his fans and thanks for their support and that he'll be back. He took a Grade "A" certified ass-whooping! LOL! 😂😂😂

Edited by ksun247

• 3 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

This has a very upsetting Wilder 1st round knockout feel to it. Cant shake it

I'm going the other way. I think Fury boxes well enough to frustrate Wilder. Wilder is really good at picking up on tendencies as a fight progresses, but Fury is just so damn unusual. I think he can pull Wilder out of his game for a bit and win by a decision. Wouldnt shock me if its by a wide decision either. Wilder isnt looking to win rounds, he's trying to knock Fury dead 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

This has a very upsetting Wilder 1st round knockout feel to it. Cant shake it

That's where I'm currently sitting but after that last fight I can't call a winner.

BTW, this morning's presser was a ridiculous exercise in two guys talking at the same time. I couldn't understand a word either was saying.

• Like 1