Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Boxing

ACW

9-3. Easy win Floyd as expected.  Styles make fights and this outcome was all but inevitable IMO. 

Announcers were nauseating.  They treated Floyd back peddling jabs like they were amazing and were quick to announce "nothing significant landed" when Manny landed his love taps in the corner.  Professionals shouldn't sound like they are on the payroll. 

• Like 1

My GOD boxing is so boring, there was like 3min of action in that entire fight! Floyd is a great Def fighter but to say this is the fight of the century is a joke. After watching MMA, boxing is unwatchable now, jab jab hold boring snoozefest.

Jesus I hate Floyd Mayweather.

Dude is as boring as **** as a boxer and annoying as **** as a human being.

All this hype for this fight and he didn't do **** out there. Was more fun watching Pac try to get through, but my dad is right, Pac had to beat him, Floyd just had to not lose.  Congratulations, bamma.

What can I say, Floyd is one he'll of a defensive fighter. I thought he was overboard, but he won the fight.

Props to you for coming in here after the L. I was surprised at how passive Manny was early on. I expected him to be far more busier. Honestly, I thought he lost the fight in the first 2 rounds.

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Like 2