Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Boxing

ACW

Jamie Fox played a real singer in a movie once. 

I thought twice ?

This **** is taking forever to start. Would have been nice to start this at 7pm given how horrible the first two fights were.

You heard the reason for the delay ?

It's getting closer, I could just watch it in the morning at this point (It's recording).

Super awkward if you are at someone's house I would bet. Glad, I'm just chillin' at home.

DM let's make a friendly sig bet. If Paq wins, I'll change my sig to "Manny Pacquiao is the greatest boxer this generation as ever seen" and keep it that way until he retires.

Vice versa for you, deal??

Just a reminder.

I thought twice ?

You heard the reason for the delay ?

It's getting closer, I could just watch it in the morning at this point (It's recording).

Super awkward if you are at someone's house I would bet. Glad, I'm just chillin' at home.

I didn't hear the reason. I'm actually at my parents house back home watching it with my dad and his buddies.

So I'm staying the night lol.

• Like 1

-- Yawn -- sounds pretty boring.... Mayweather playing very defensively.... pretty much that's his style so... somehow that wins rounds

*note: didn't pay for fight, not watching stream so this is like 3rd hand opinion*

-- Yawn -- sounds pretty boring.... Mayweather playing very defensively.... pretty much that's his style so... somehow that wins rounds

*note: didn't pay for fight, not watching stream so this is like 3rd hand opinion*

Floyds more precise, and is making Manny workc for scraps. Thats why he's winning