Extremeskins

**** the Cowboys

Big Weirdo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/7/2019 at 2:53 PM, NoCalMike said:

I just read that the Cowboys are negotiating with Dak on an extension where he could end up paid 30 mil/year..............Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Please Happen.

Dak is trash and paying him 30 mil a year will cripple that team for at least 3 years..😀

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, ClaytoAli said:

One analyst thinks Cowboys are the NFC team with the best chances of dethroning the Patriots dynasty.

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2019/5/31/18646671/one-analyst-thinks-cowboys-are-the-nfc-team-with-the-best-chances-of-dethroning-the-patriots-dynasty

🤣 ~ well they got one to think that way.

Every. Single. Year.  Groundhog day & media in relation to the Cows. It sells & that is ALL matters to them. Let's play the games. Can't wait. Hail

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, ClaytoAli said:

One analyst thinks Cowboys are the NFC team with the best chances of dethroning the Patriots dynasty.

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2019/5/31/18646671/one-analyst-thinks-cowboys-are-the-nfc-team-with-the-best-chances-of-dethroning-the-patriots-dynasty

🤣 ~ well they got one to think that way.

From that BTB article:

"Schein’s optimism in the 2019 Cowboys is one that is shared by many, especially the rising tide of Kellen Moore."

"Many" people think the Cowboys are the NFC team with the best chance of dethroning the Patriots...and the only thing they mention in connection to "many people" is the Cowboys' new OC...and the only person they mention showing optimism in their new OC is Dan Orlovsky lol.

I think they're extrapolating in order to fluff up the Cowboys to the fan base.

Edited by Califan007
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

As a Cowboys fan, I have to say, I'm pretty frustrated with Zeke's decision to hold out.  Two years left on his rookie contract, having missed almost half of a season due to suspension in his second year, having an owner who defended you vigorously enough to get fined two million dollars, and you decide to hold out?

He is the heart of the team's offense, but I don't think I would reward him with an extension if I was Jerry.  I think Dallas should focus on getting their QB and WR signed, and send the message that they only negotiate extensions for players that are fulfilling their current contracts.

Also, I have been a proponent of taking a RB early if you think they are special.  Guys like Zeke and Saquan are worth high first round picks, in my opinion. However, if running backs start holding out after three years, the extra year of control you get by using a 1st becomes useless. It is getting harder to argue that RB makes sense in the 1st.

• 3 weeks later...