Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**** the Cowboys

Big Weirdo

They let two players go in Malik Collins and Byron Jones that were a huge reason why they had such a good defense, and they lose Travis Frederick to retirement.  They then replace all three with some nobodies, give Amari Cooper 100 million, and draft another receiver in the first round. Lo and behold, the Rams stroll up and down the field on a defense they have Mike Nolan coordinating for some reason. 

I love you Jerry Jones, no matter how bad things are in the world, you always find a way to make me happy. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, Berggy9598 said:

I love you Jerry Jones, no matter how bad things are in the world, you always find a way to make me happy. 

In retrospect, it's amazing that Jerry lucked into Jimmy Johnson and that whole early '90s Cowboys dynasty. If he hadn't been such an egotistical tool, it might have lasted years longer.

4 hours ago, profusion said:

In retrospect, it's amazing that Jerry lucked into Jimmy Johnson and that whole early '90s Cowboys dynasty. If he hadn't been such an egotistical tool, it might have lasted years longer.

Weren't Jones and Johnson teammates in college?  I'm thinking they played at Arkansas, but I'm not certain.

On 9/20/2020 at 4:43 PM, dragon_mikal said:

Yes? Anything else you’d like to add?

Whenever your opponent has to do a series of moronic things in order for your team to win most people would just consider themselves lucky to have a win.

This is the special charm of Cowturd fans and why December and January is always entertaining even though the Redskins always suck.  😅 🤣 😂

1 hour ago, Csup said:

Watching the Cowboys v Seahawks game. Even if Dallas loses this game they are head and shoulders better than Washington and should win the NFC East in a down year.

So what? They still ain't winning a Super Bowl anytime soon..With the cap dropping next year they will struggle to even be able to keep Dak let alone adding or keeping their own players..They just restructured a bunch of players just to carry over money to put them under the cap next year..