Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**** the Cowboys

Big Weirdo

This is from the cowboys forum on reddit in a thread titled "Disrespect starting already… But suck it WFT.". Its in response to some ranking that has us at 20 and the girls at 19, here is the comment that caught my eye:

If our D is even middle of the pack we'll be lookin just fine

Now, that isn't the consensus of the entire board, but that it just plain delusional. We don't sound like that...do we?

7 minutes ago, redskinss said:

O.m.g I can't take the non stop Micah Parsons talk.

They're literally trying to manufacture a superstar.

He hasn't done **** in the nfl and they're acting like he's aaron donald.

They are religiously focused on whatever he does. You are 120% correct; they, the media, and $$$, drive it all.  It is grotesque, as the Cows are.  They literally are promoting him constantly. Not sure if I have ever seen the like. Chase was head & shoulders above him projection wise and NEVER was treated like this. Reason 1,000,000,000,000 to hate the Cows. 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, bh32 said:

Now we have to hear how great Dak is..Parsons is gonna be a bust, He bites on play action and misdirection way too much.

Yeah but at least dak is actually really good. 

It's nauseating to hear but it's true.

I didn't count but I'll bet they brought up Parsons at least a dozen times last night.

Devin white maybe a couple, lavonte David once I think, maybe twice.

The rest of my thoughts on this belong in the conspiracy thread, but it definitely feels like a directive from somebody to manufacture Parsons into a household name.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, redskinss said:

I didn't count but I'll bet they brought up Parsons at least a dozen times last night.

Devin white maybe a couple, lavonte David once I think, maybe twice.

The rest of my thoughts on this belong in the conspiracy thread, but it definitely feels like a directive from somebody to manufacture Parsons into a household name.

100% spot on. "They" absolutely will push this agenda the entire year. It is what someone, or some entity, wants so very badly. You can hear it & nearly taste it. It tastes like ****, bull **** that is. 

Edited by Riggo'sRangers
  • Like 2