Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**** the Cowboys

Big Weirdo

I've told my two young children that Aikman, Johnston, and Romo are terrible announcers, hate the Redskins, and are rooting for the Cowboys during the broadcasts.

On 10/4/2021 at 11:50 AM, SAli457180 said:

I hate the fact that Dal@ss drafts a cast of rookies and Dan Quinn has those guys playing like All-Pros on that defense.  

Don't worry, they'll all be washed up losers within 3 years.  But AIkman/Buck, Romo, and Johnston will insist that they are all pros. 

Edit:

BTW- Johnston looks like he's aged 20 years in the past 5 years.  I was shocked when I saw him on a telecast earlier this years. I hope he's alright.

Starting to look like Pat Summerall.

Daryl Johnston 2021 (age 55)

NFL Playoffs: Fans had lots of jokes about Daryl Johnston's long coat

Pat Summerall in 2008 (age 78)

Pat Summerall - Wikipedia

Summerall was a great announcer.  These retired Cowboys fools could learn a lot from watching his old tapes. 

Last Edit:

I just look at Daryl Johnston's wikipedia page, and it refers to this him continuing "his esteemed broadcasting career."  Tried to edit the article to remove the word "esteemed" and replace it with "completely unnecessary and idiotic" but the website blocked my IP address.

Edited by kfrankie
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2021 at 5:34 PM, DeMarco Murray 29 said:

Bingo. Fools gold against Atlanta

They can’t beat good teams it seems 

I hope you weren't implying that the Falcons are good...because they suck. 

Dukes and Bell on the radio this afternoon were absolutely laughing at them, "we have no chance, next year's QB draft is empty, whaddo we do?" 

I was laughing my ass off.  :rofl89:

I'm guessing fools gold Thursday night.  Outside of running, Hill played very poorly and outside of the few home runs, Dallas had a tough out against the Saints D.

The Saints were still in it, until the 4th pick.  This should have been a stomping, it's insane how long Dallas let them hang in it.   This may come back to bite them against other teams.

But, we shall see.

• Like 2