Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**** the Cowboys

Big Weirdo

1 hour ago, bh32 said:

LMAO the Cowboys are fools..Dak is just a average QB.If they couldn't win with him on a cheap contract no way they do anything now..They are screwed cap wise now

For real, that 75 million number in year 1 of the deal is asinine.

i can't believe the arrogance that comes from the Cowboys ..Dak and Steven Jones said they are the best team in the NFC east..LMAO. Instead of keeping their mouths shut they just gave every team in the NFC east bulletin material..Hope Dak is ready for a beating.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, bh32 said:

i can't believe the arrogance that comes from the Cowboys ..Dak and Steven Jones said they are the best team in the NFC east..LMAO. Instead of keeping their mouths shut they just gave every team in the NFC east bulletin material..Hope Dak is ready for a beating.

They're living off the success of the o-line from 3 years ago... their line is trash these days and everyone knows it.  Chase Young and the WFT defense are going to be gunning for that ass.

Edited by Rex Tomb
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, GhostofSparta said:

I didn't think that was allowed under league rules. Maybe that was the last CBA but I thought there was come clause that prevented massive year to year declines in players contracts?

I'm sure Mara will clarify that in the near future.

11 hours ago, bh32 said:

Better watch out..Dak is equal to Tom Brady. I have never seen  a QB so hyped as Dak has been. For a team that is praised for having so much talent,why do they continuously fail to reach the playoffs? 

There's always so much delusion in Dallas and the prognostications of the sports media.

The cowboys think they are the best team in the NFC East. The sports media will be drooling all over them and calling them contenders AGAIN this year.

We know how this book ends. The cowboys are overrated and not nearly as talented as they or the sports media make them out to be.

Most likely, another year out of the playoffs for them.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/12/2021 at 10:29 PM, SkinsGuy said:

There's always so much delusion in Dallas and the prognostications of the sports media.

The cowboys think they are the best team in the NFC East. The sports media will be drooling all over them and calling them contenders AGAIN this year.

We know how this book ends. The cowboys are overrated and not nearly as talented as they or the sports media make them out to be.

Most likely, another year out of the playoffs for them.

I do HATE Dallas because of so many reasons that if I listed them, this post would turn into a novel and likely crash the ES server. 

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

The Pukes would be extraordinarily lucky to get Dak on the field at 100% Week 1. 

Even if his leg has fully healed, the muscle damage from the injury and atrophy won't just magically return because he's #1 and only option for the most over hyped sports team in the world.  Secondarily, the chance of re-injury to the proximal and distal connecting structures is very high when rushing back to 100% athletic effort prior to 100% physical rehab conditioning.  Complications are proximal, achilles, calf, patellar tendon, and knee related compensation stress injuries...distally you have a range of ankle joint and foot tissue related stress concerns.  He'll likely play through pain and lie and never be 100% next year.  I'd speculate that the likelihood he plays 17 games is clearly south of 50%. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...