Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**** the Cowboys

Big Weirdo

Not today. Prayers to Dak, dudes been a positive ambassador for the game, gets hated on for lack of success despite his draft status by people like me and he remains positive and the look I saw on his face felt like a kid who'd be bullied for years but maintained a positive attitude through and through but then something like a serious life event happens in his life and finally all that hate finally gets the best of him and he's wondering why??? He's a good dude even if he wears the silver and blue and I hated to see his reaction.. All the best to him and hope he comes back 100% so we can beat him legit...

Get well Dak..

• 3 weeks later...

I finally found out why the Cowboys are the most valuable team in the NFL..Cowboys fans have the IQ of a neanderthal..lol.The hype has already started for next year..I mean didn't they just witness a total beatdown of their team. Dak coming back is not gonna fix that team..lol

• Like 1

19 hours ago, bh32 said:

I finally found out why the Cowboys are the most valuable team in the NFL..Cowboys fans have the IQ of a neanderthal..lol.The hype has already started for next year..I mean didn't they just witness a total beatdown of their team. Dak coming back is not gonna fix that team..lol

It's not just the cowboy fans.

The sports media will be back to slobbering over them again next year, and calling them Super Bowl contenders. 🙄

On 12/4/2020 at 11:01 PM, bh32 said:

How dare you talk about Neanderthals like that

I said Jaylon Smith sucked when we played Dallas and that he was probably one of the worst players on their entire defense. I checked his PFF score during the game and I'm pretty sure it was in the 80s. Now, after watching that game against the Ravens, it cements my opinion that he's the most overrated player on defense in the entire league, checked his PFF score and he's at 51.7. That seems more accurate. 

He is trash and a big reason why Dallas's run defense is so abysmal. I'm convinced PFF looks at team offense or defense first, and then focuses on why they're so good or so bad by looking at the players and their impact, not actual stats. Jaylon Smith has great stats, but why is Dallas' defense so bad? Oh, it's because he's constantly out of position and makes the most tackles 10 yards down the field of any LBer I've ever seen. That's a colossal bad contract by Dallas. 

Edited by Burgundy Yoda