Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

It's a lot easier to allow a lot of different uniform/hat combos when you're playing 162 games.

I can see why the NFL wouldn't want to go that route. Just look at Oregon and UNC. Seems like those two teams had a different uniform/helmet every week.

I don't think UNC was any different than most of the ACC. NC State, Duke, and Maryland have each worn a number of different combinations.

Edited by McSkin30

I don't think UNC was any different than most of the ACC. NC State, Duke, and Maryland have each worn a number of different combinations. This, however, was my favorite so far.

MD, Duke and NC State didn't have as many different uniforms as UNC. Have no idea where you get that from.

And that helmet looks hideous, btw. Thanks for proving my point.

Edited by Bubble Screen

MD, Duke and NC State didn't have as many different uniforms as UNC. Have no idea where you get that from.

Maybe I got that from the local ACC coverage that I watch every Saturday. Or from hearing it discussed on the local radio station. It could also have been from when I talk to fans or go to games. I can't remember.

I'm sorry you don't like it. I found it to be an exciting twist for a game. You must be right though, since I proved your point. 

Actually, MD has worn a number of different combinations the past two yrs.

• 4 weeks later...

I could have sworn we would have introduced at least a new alternative jersey on draft day. anyone know what is or isnt in the works

I wouldn't expect a new alternate or throwback until 2017. We got one in 2002, 2007, 2012, ...

Edited by Spearfeather

• 1 month later...

Uhg, I see they still haven't fixed the stripes.

3 stripes on the helmet.

2 stripes on the jersey sleeve.

2 stripes on the white pants

3 stripes on the gold pants

Too many stripes on the socks.

This uniform is a good one but the details are crap.  Details people, details.  Who is in charge of this stuff?  Seriously, it can't be that hard to get some consistency.

Also, brink back the burgundy pants and ditch the white.

• Like 3

i wish the pants left a little more to the imagination.

Haha, yeah.

Maaaaan wtf is with this yellow pants fetish that someone in the organization has?

Well, you know, the team colors are burgundy and gold, not burgundy and white.  Also, throughout the vast majority of the team's history, they wore gold pants, so it only makes sense that they were brought back.  It's also a much better look than Burgundy on White, the gold pants with burgundy tops is one of the best color combos in the NFL.  The team just needs to fix the details.

• Like 1

Haha, yeah.

Well, you know, the team colors are burgundy and gold, not burgundy and white. 

Wait haven't you heard? We wear red and yellow.

Blahblah yellow pants blahblah Ronald McDonald blahblah clown shoes blahblah French's mustard. Wash, rinse, repeat

Said this before; burgundy jerseys and white pants at home, and white jerseys and burgundy pants on the road. That might not be popular, but that's what I've always wanted. I'm not a fan of the gold pants, however I'll take burgundy on the gold pants at home if need be. Anything besides white at home - so glad those days are over.