Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

I like that RG pic for the most part.  I like that color burgundy, but I'm not crazy about the khaki / brown looking "gold".  I like more yellowish "gold", but something a little darker than what the team currently wears (but not as dark as the 70th).

Also, can someone so a mock-up of a burgundy helmet / gold jersey / burgundy pants?  I've seen the one where someone doctored a Fletcher pic, but that one looks a little messy.

It's actually "Not sure if serious..." Not that it isn't played out or anything. But yes, I am about as serious as your Journey mancrush.

Honestly, I wasn't using that played out meme there. I REALLY wasn't sure if you were serious or not. Still not, actually haha <-- (channeling my inner Kosher Ham there).

Not a fan of that throwback design. That color scheme is boring and old. I hate that shade of mud gold too on the pants and jersey numbers. It's so bland.

The face logo on the throwbacks also looks cheap and like it was an assignment for a 3rd grade art project. That the actual professional football team wears it is baffling.

Not big on the helmet with a stripe either. Looks like a cherry on top of everyone's head.

No offense to anyone here.

• Like 1

Hey wassup guys! So I decided to play around a bit w/ the Skins uniform. I found this updated version of the logo and altered the color a little bit to match the current throwbacks we have. I tried to blend as many elements of our past uniforms as possible, as well as splash a little bit of newness to it. I know there are a lot of traditionalists out there, which is fine, but sometimes bringing in something new can't really hurt.

I wanted to keep the leather helmets because I like the style, but just change the color to Burgundy, so we would have Burgundy leather.

LESrPo9.png?

Y4kDokB.jpg?

3IHGlZV.jpg?1

a5nHZBN.png?1

1b8TYez.png?1

YYuxFLo.png?1

uDkuGdp.png?1

• Like 1

I guess it's just one of those polarizing things that half the fans will love and the other half will hate.  Talking uniforms is almost like talking politics....there's nothing anyone else can say that can change people's already formed opinions.

Cool avatar, by the way.

That's true, and thanks  :D

Hey wassup guys! So I decided to play around a bit w/ the Skins uniform. I found this updated version of the logo and altered the color a little bit to match the current throwbacks we have. I tried to blend as many elements of our past uniforms as possible, as well as splash a little bit of newness to it. I know there are a lot of traditionalists out there, which is fine, but sometimes bringing in something new can't really hurt.

I wanted to keep the leather helmets because I like the style, but just change the color to Burgundy, so we would have Burgundy leather.

LESrPo9.png?

Y4kDokB.jpg?

3IHGlZV.jpg?1

a5nHZBN.png?1

1b8TYez.png?1

YYuxFLo.png?1

uDkuGdp.png?1

I really dig the helmet and pants stripes on your design.  They are creative and different without being obnoxious and ugly.  Good work.

• Like 2

Whatever we do, we gotta get rid of those yellow pants. They are awful. Especially when paired with the burg tops.

The gold pants are great.  Far superior to the dreaded white pants.  The gold just needs to be a little darker and less shiny, it's too bright now.

Also, you know the team colors are Burgundy and Gold right?  I'm glad they brought back the "gold" part, b/c it was neglected for like 30 years.

Gizmo, can you put together a uniform like the above but with a gold jersey?  Burgundy helmet | Gold jersey | Burgundy pants.

I really dig the helmet and pants stripes on your design.  They are creative and different without being obnoxious and ugly.  Good work.

Thanks! I really appreciate the feedback!

The gold pants are great.  Far superior to the dreaded white pants.  The gold just needs to be a little darker and less shiny, it's too bright now.

Also, you know the team colors are Burgundy and Gold right?  I'm glad they brought back the "gold" part, b/c it was neglected for like 30 years.

Gizmo, can you put together a uniform like the above but with a gold jersey?  Burgundy helmet | Gold jersey | Burgundy pants.

As a matter of fact, i'm working on that right now!lol It was gonna be the alternates, I was gonna put it up last night but I was exhausted.lol Will be up in a few.

The gold pants are great. Far superior to the dreaded white pants. The gold just needs to be a little darker and less shiny, it's too bright now.

Also, you know the team colors are Burgundy and Gold right? I'm glad they brought back the "gold" part, b/c it was neglected for like 30 years.

Gizmo, can you put together a uniform like the above but with a gold jersey? Burgundy helmet | Gold jersey | Burgundy pants.

Of course I know the team colors, but we wear yellow pants. Bright yellow ones. If they were gold, I wouldnt be calling for a change. They seriously do look like Ronald McDonald. Edited by Bubble Screen

Here are the alternates. I tried to make the gold as rich as possible.

bm3lo6p.jpg?1

5YYAHWN.png?1

Of course I know the team colors, but we wear yellow pants. Bright yellow ones. If they were gold, I wouldnt be calling for a change. They seriously do look like Ronald McDonald.

I see your point. Personally, I like the 70th Anniversary gold pants. That's the gold that I was trying to go for. Those are my favorite uni's. To me it's true Burgundy and Gold.

I know you are just playing around and I commend you on your mad design skills, but officially jerseys have to have numbers either on the sleeve or shoulder. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that's a requirement by the NFL because of television.

Yeah, that's right.  The only exception is if you are wearing a throwback from an era that didn't have TV numbers.

I know you are just playing around and I commend you on your mad design skills, but officially jerseys have to have numbers either on the sleeve or shoulder. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that's a requirement by the NFL because of television.

Ahhh, okay. I see. I think the alternates that they have now are the only jerseys w/ no numbers on the sleeve or shoulder. I'll try my hand at it. Thanks for the feedback guys! I really appreciate it!

Should I place the numbers on the sleeve or the shoulder? Any feedback is appreciated. :)

Of course I know the team colors, but we wear yellow pants. Bright yellow ones. If they were gold, I wouldnt be calling for a change. They seriously do look like Ronald McDonald.

Yellow is both close enough to and better than gold for out purposes as far as I'm concerned