Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I actually watched Blade II about a year ago. Its fight scenes were pretty good, but the downtime scenes were pretty meh, which surprises me, since both Ron Perlman and Donnie Yen are in it as part of the squad of vampire mercs. 

Norman Reedus is also in it too (probably was his Boondock Saints bump) and was rather forgettable.

Another thing that pisses me off is iirc Guillermo del Toro directed it, and took that same model of weird feral vsmpires with him to that awful show The Strain, which made me waste several weeks of my life watching it, after the pilot got hyped up.

I really hate sandals. Any guy who actually wears sandals (particularly young guys in their prime) might as well have a

placard around their neck saying "I decided to abdicate any shred of masculinity I might have ever had!"

MB out. 

1 hour ago, Mournblade said:

I really hate sandals. Any guy who actually wears sandals (particularly young guys in their prime) might as well have a

placard around their neck saying "I decided to abdicate any shred of masculinity I might have ever had!"

MB out. 

Hey.

Not all sandals are bad.  And I think there's a time and place for everything.  Like if I have to run some errands or go to the grocery store, flip flops are acceptable.  And like most things it depends on where you are and who you're with.  

What is not acceptable are Tevas and Birkenstocks.  Anywhere.  Ever.

1 hour ago, Mournblade said:

MB out. 

So wait, you wear Tims to the beach or something?

2 hours ago, redskinss said:

Ever had such a long and boring day that you came back to extremeskins so many times that there was nothing left to read?

That's where I'm at right now, and the refresh button ain't doin ****.

You need to start a thread then, bring your entertainment to you.

2 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Well this looks.... AWESOME.

Thoughts on Zombieland 2:

1. This looks amazing.
  2. The fact that ZOMBIELAND 2 has FOUR (4) Academy Award nominated actors in the 4 lead rolls is just ridiculous.
  3. If it doesn't have a scene with Bill Murray or a VERY similar legend playing himself and ultimately dying stupidly, it will be a failure of a film production.

So I looked up Daryl Hannah to see how old she was, since she was in Blade Runner with Rutger Hauer.  In doing so, I noted that she has been in a lot of really crappy movies that I've never heard of such as:

Awaken

Skin Traffik

Zombie Night

Olé

And these are after she regained some cachet after being in Kill Bill.

She should fire her agent, or pick better scripts.

12 minutes ago, China said:

So I looked up Daryl Hannah to see how old she was, since she was in Blade Runner with Rutger Hauer.  In doing so, I noted that she has been in a lot of really crappy movies that I've never heard of such as:

Awaken

Skin Traffik

Zombie Night

Olé

And these are after she regained some cachet after being in Kill Bill.

No wonder Jackson Browne used to beat her....

Just kidding! :bye:

Archived