Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Thanks for all the love, gang! 

I got really sick, had to spend 3 weeks in the hospital, and an entire team of doctors ran every test they could, and I had a really bad liver infection. Got that under control and then they told me that the mass on the liver was NOT cancer, but severe cirrhosis, and really bad...just not bad enough for the transplant list. I didn't even have the energy to scroll on a phone, so it took a couple days for me to catch up on some 70 pages of RTT 😆...I'm getting some strength back & can do some stuff now, but I can't drive yet. Some friends took me to lunch yesterday (Mexican)...only the 3rd time I've been out of the house since I got home on the 3rd. 

I missed you all.

3 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

Thanks for all the love, gang! 

I got really sick, had to spend 3 weeks in the hospital, and an entire team of doctors ran every test they could, and I had a really bad liver infection. Got that under control and then they told me that the mass on the liver was NOT cancer, but severe cirrhosis, and really bad...just not bad enough for the transplant list. I didn't even have the energy to scroll on a phone, so it took a couple days for me to catch up on some 70 pages of RTT 😆...I'm getting some strength back & can do some stuff now, but I can't drive yet. Some friends took me to lunch yesterday (Mexican)...only the 3rd time I've been out of the house since I got home on the 3rd. 

I missed you all.

Happy you're on the mend. Your presence has been missed! 

Archived