Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

5 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

We missed you, Mary!

Also, I just had a couple beers in Richmond with @Spaceman Spiff.  Lemme tell ya...awesome dude and an absolute unit.  Do not challenge this man to a drinking contest or arm wrestling or such.  You don’t want that smoke, RTT.

I want all that smoke 

1 hour ago, Elessar78 said:

Nah, I like that. It screams discipline. 

Screams sarcopenia. 

Question- Anyone else remember a part in a movie/ show that just hits so personal that you can feel it deep down every time they see the scene? (Death, proposal, divorce, sickness, etc) 

For example:  My long time ex girlfriend was Asian from a wealthy Asian family.  I was embarrassed horribly when I flew out with her to meet them very similar to the wedding scene from Crazy Rich Asians but at a holiday surrounded by her wealthy family (I came from average middle class) . I also know I was being laughed at behind my back by her family at a wedding we went to just prior which led into the great embarrassment.  Easily one of the most humiliating moments.  When I stumble across that scene on HBO or something seeing that girl get humiliated it just triggers memories of the embarrassment, humiliation, confusion, etc and returning back to see my family who were just stunned by her family’s actions simply because I wasn’t a doctor or from wealth. 

On 7/26/2019 at 4:19 PM, TryTheBeal! said:

We missed you, Mary!

Also, I just had a couple beers in Richmond with @Spaceman Spiff.  Lemme tell ya...awesome dude and an absolute unit.  Do not challenge this man to a drinking contest or arm wrestling or such.  You don’t want that smoke, RTT.

Damn glad to have finally gotten to meet you, TTB!  Great hang.  

Tailgate crew, if you're ever in the RVA, get in touch with TTB.  Good laughs, good times and a very hospitable fellow of good cheer.  

@skinsmarydu glad to see you're back!

Pictures are starting to trickle in from my HS Reunion dinner dance last night, picnic at Ft. Hunt Park today. Everyone looks like they are having a great time! 

Glad I didn't go though. I only have stamina for a few hours and would have had to leave early. 

At least I know my limits and plan for events carefully.

Archived