Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

50 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

What is it with y'all white boys and challenging dudes to a bro fight in an octagon??? Derrick Carr did the same thing with Stephen A. 

****, I miss the old days of "Hold me back" Someone may have done that here on ES. Like bruh, there are no octagons near here. Y'all can't fight in the streets anymore?

What's next, challenging dudes to some American Gladiator type event to prove who's the most swoll?

They ain't really bout that life, if you want an octagon to me it means you want a ref to protect you.

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

What is it with y'all white boys and challenging dudes to a bro fight in an octagon??? Derrick Carr did the same thing with Stephen A. 

****, I miss the old days of "Hold me back" Someone may have done that here on ES. Like bruh, there are no octagons near here. Y'all can't fight in the streets anymore?

What's next, challenging dudes to some American Gladiator type event to prove who's the most swoll?

Step 

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

Anyone know if there is somewhere you can go to get custom picture/picture frames? A friend of mine is moving to Cali soon and I wanted to get her a gift of a framed picture of all of us.

There are lots of places.  just look up custom framing.  There must be half a dozen near me here in Falls Church.

26 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Biebs mom is noice. Totally fits the profile too. Fine women like that always end up with gump ass sons.

You damn straight gumpy. Momma sin is a fire cubana 

19 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

Raptors gonna lay that pipe tonight. You might wanna start hitting them bottomless mimosas early before you climb back in the barrel.

Been a good run. If it ends it ends. 

7 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

Anyone know if there is somewhere you can go to get custom picture/picture frames? A friend of mine is moving to Cali soon and I wanted to get her a gift of a framed picture of all of us.

Is there a Michaels Art store near you? They're having a 70% off sale on Belmont brand frames.  Unless your picture is an odd size, buy a standard frame from Michael's, Hobby Lobby, or AC Moore. Custom Framing costs a small fortune, but these places are always having big sales on mass produced frames.

21 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

Is there a Michaels Art store near you? They're having a 70% off sale on Belmont brand frames.  Unless your picture is an odd size, buy a standard frame from Michael's, Hobby Lobby, or AC Moore. Custom Framing costs a small fortune, but these places are always having big sales on mass produced frames.

I mean the thing is, I don't actually have a physical copy of a picture. i was thinking something like: you send them a digital picture(hyperlink URL, something along those lines)and they print a nice quality picture out of it and then frame it. Do any of these places do something like that?

Not sure on that one. As an artist, I bought a high quality printer and use photo paper to print out copies of my digitally scanned paintings and then frame them in cheap 8.5 x 11 frames. Google Photos online might make a high quality print and ship it to you. Some office supplies stores may offer high resolution printing (business uses it for brochures, etc.

8 hours ago, No Excuses said:

Anyone know of a good company that sells reliable floor lamps?

I swear whatever I've been buying off of either IKEA or Amazon turns out to be some crooked piece of crap that drives me nuts every time I see it.

I actually bought mine from HSN, three way switch, adjustable height, satin steel finish. It's in my living room with an LED bulb. It's sold out on HSN, you might be able to find it somewhere else. They have more for sale.

https://www.hsn.com/products/trudale-adjustable-height-floor-lamp-57-to-60/8377739

Are there any laws preventing an apartment from charging excessive month-to-month rent without prior notification (that is, before the 60-day notice necessary to not renew a lease) of what month-to-month rent will be should you choose not to re-up your lease?  $500+/month extra seems rather abusive for a number that I never agreed upon.

8 hours ago, PokerPacker said:

Are there any laws preventing an apartment from charging excessive month-to-month rent without prior notification (that is, before the 60-day notice necessary to not renew a lease) of what month-to-month rent will be should you choose not to re-up your lease?  $500+/month extra seems rather abusive for a number that I never agreed upon.

If you are in DC, you should contact the DC Office of the Tenant Advocate. I am pretty sure most places in DC can’t increase your rent once you move to month to month by more than 3.5% of the rent on your yearly lease that expired. 

Archived