Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Bird outside my window, please shut the **** up. 6 weeks of this. Apricot tree or something in my neighbor's yard, which happens to be right outside of my bedroom window. From midnight-5 am this bird goes nonstop. I hurl oranges and other fruits at the tree and it stops for a bit, but then comes back full force the next night. I just sprayed the tree with a hose. Quiet for now. Next step is to pay to trim the tree. Already talked to my neighbor. Went in the damn tree with a ladder and removed a nest, apparently not the current bird's. Okay end rant.

This is bull****. The bald eagle has been removed from the endangered species list yet it's still illegal to hunt them. 

When you go to the polls in 2020, ask your candidates to rescind this law. By 2021, I want Bald Eagle on the thanksgiving table.

https://www.fws.gov/midwest/eagle/protect/laws.html

1382539588774.jpeg

CAW! CAW!

For such a powerful bird, the Bald Eagle emits surprisingly weak-sounding calls—usually a series of high-pitched whistling or piping notes.

How to Put Yourself on a Watchlist 101

48 minutes ago, skinfan2k said:

Anyone from Atlanta?  Going there for a fun weekend. any good date spots there?

I only moved here in 2016, and I am out in the suburbs, but 5 Points seems to be a happening area. Also,

Ponce City market jas shops, restaurants, and a club up on the roof. Don't trust me on this stuff - I am an old married geezer.

Anyone have any advice on the best spot/hosting service for creating a website?

I am actually looking at developing the pages myself (glutton for punishment), so I don't care about easy pre-fab templates, but it's for my art, so I need something where I can put up a significant amount of pics, and buy my own domain name.

7 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Where? It's $3.45ish at Costco in the East Bay. Downtown SF yeah I can see that. Bet Maui is pushing $4.50 right now.

Oh and this is ****ing hilarious.

Yes, yes it is.

Archived