Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Church arsonist caught, partly, because he used his own debit card at Walmart to buy the gas can used to set the blaze. Left gas can at site of fire. Paying cash would probably just have slowed the investigation down (since he's probably on camera at the walmart driving the same pickup that was seen at several of the fires). 

6 minutes ago, Force1958 said:

It's Friday and I can't eat meat, what am I to do??!!  I checked the fridge and all I have is cheese and left over pot roast.  I might drive to McD and get a filet o fish...

As a "Catholic" that keeps getting pushed away from the church: Go ahead and eat meat. Where do these guys get the balls to tell us how to live a moral life, while they've been hiding pedophiles for decades, decrying homosexuality while an alleged third of the clergy are gay themselves? Taking my money and paying hush money to pedophiles? "Follow your conscience." "Do what's right even if you think no one knows or is watching." Yeah, right.

Dear Catholic Church, thanks for teaching me right from wrong. I'll take it from here. 

2 hours ago, Force1958 said:

It's Friday and I can't eat meat, what am I to do??!!  I checked the fridge and all I have is cheese and left over pot roast.  I might drive to McD and get a filet o fish...

Hit up a Thai joint for some spicy Tofu w/broccoli.  It’s freaking delicious.

1 hour ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

What a difference sleeping properly and not getting **** faced during the week makes. 

Wtf? Some guy has been face****ing you?

10 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

The Trivago Guy has fallen on hard times.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/11/us/trivago-actor-arrest-trnd/index.html

Geez dude - you had a sweet gig and all you had to do was not drive drunk....

1 hour ago, Warhead36 said:

Thankfully looking like a pretty easy Friday. This week has been stressful as hell.

Woof. 

I feel like I'm depressed today, but it's really not. Been going on less than 4/5 hours of sleep for a few days in a row and allergy season also in high gear now. 

4 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Is the Greensboro Coliseum Complex a decent venue ?

Not really. Its ok if you have floor or lower levels. Foods not bad. Infinitely better than capital one arena.

I drive by it almost daily. Bunch o Kenny Chesney fans roaming round there today.

Tho today I saw on the sign the Carolina Cobras play arena football there. Apparently theys defending champs. No clue we had gotten a team here last year. I'll have go check em at some point. 

2 hours ago, clietas said:

Not really. Its ok if you have floor or lower levels. Foods not bad. Infinitely better than capital one arena.

I drive by it almost daily. Bunch o Kenny Chesney fans roaming round there today.

Tho today I saw on the sign the Carolina Cobras play arena football there. Apparently theys defending champs. No clue we had gotten a team here last year. I'll have go check em at some point. 

Thanks. Thinking about seeing my favorite band's concert there soon, and wondering if the cheap seats, like on the lawn, will be miserable or useless.

It's also a 6 hours of driving (round trip) so I wanna make sure it's not a waste.

You answered my question, it looks like you have to spend the extra money on seats, to avoid that.

Just now, Malapropismic Depository said:

Thanks. Thinking about seeing my favorite band's concert there soon, and wondering if the cheap seats like on the lawn will be miserable or useless.

You answered my question, it looks like you have to spend the extra money on seats, to avoid that.

At white oak amphitheater?  I've yet to see a show there. Been to the colosseum more times than I can count. Heard good things tho about white oak.

6 minutes ago, clietas said:

At white oak amphitheater?  I've yet to see a show there. Been to the colosseum more times than I can count. Heard good things tho about white oak.

You're right. Upon a closer look, it really is White Oak.

Never been there, and it says "White Oak Amphitheatre At Greensboro Coliseum Complex", so at first for some reason, all I saw was the Coliseum name, and not the first part.

Archived