Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

15 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

smh I ordered tickets to the Redskins draft party but then I realized after ordering it was the same day as the Avengers movie 

Why would the NFL schedule the draft on the SAME DAY as ENDGAME

Who wants to go to the movies opening day/night anyhow?  So crowded.  

10 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

dude if I don' tsee it Thursday night someone is going to spoil it the next day, with all the internetting that I do around various forums 😂

8 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

dude if I don' tsee it Thursday night someone is going to spoil it the next day, with all the internetting that I do around various forums 😂

We rarely go to the movies anymore.  Last movie we saw in theaters was Solo, and that was after it had been out at least a month.  Before that, Minions (for me - took my daughter).  We wait until they drop on Vudu and just buy the movie and watch at home.

It's actually a lot cheaper than the three of us going.  Movie at most will cost $20 on Vudu, which is $15 less than purchasing three tickets.  Just looked, it would cost me $35.37 for 2 adults and 1 child tickets.  Then toss in the cost of the snacks/drinks (even if you sneak them in) and you're looking at $45, or more if you buy them there.

I love the theater experience, the big screen.  Hell, the theater we go to when we go has the nice huge reclining seats and you can buy beer.  It's a fun experience, just a pricey one, imo.  

1 hour ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Some moments in time are like that.  Going to see Black Panther and seeing people going all out in traditional African outfits is something I'll never forget for example.  I want to get End Game out the way, ready for the closure.

Normally I go soon as it opens or last call if I do go to the movies.

5 hours ago, ixcuincle said:

smh I ordered tickets to the Redskins draft party but then I realized after ordering it was the same day as the Avengers movie 

Why would the NFL schedule the draft on the SAME DAY as ENDGAME

They probably scheduled the draft before the release date of ENDGAME was known, plus there is probably a large portion of their fanbase that doesn't need to see a movie the day it comes out.

On 4/4/2019 at 12:36 PM, clietas said:

Researched this a few weeks back. Hawaii seemed to be preferable as far as US states go. 

I'm still far more interested in Panama. My grandparents and father loved living there. Grest weather. Plus no stupid daylight savings time there.

Archived