Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

3 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

I've seen 2 lanes, never 3-4.

But if they have 3-4, it's certainly because the demand justifies it. Or else they would not spend the money on it.

See 3 all the time in NOVA.  Not debating economics, debating quality and not a fan of their pricing or things that have place no in this thread, ya know?

13 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

Your mom lives in NOVA, right?

Ya, I do to now, too. She's not really into fast food, so im not worried about losing her to the horde.

Again, i think its good, but it's popularity feels almost like a status symbol at this point.  It's hard to describe, its not better the popeyes, but the typical people i see in line look like they have iPhones.

15 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

****...3 and 4 lanes at Chickfila??? I've only seen 2 and the ones I go to are typically super crowded

I don't go through the drive-thru when I see that because it appears too confusing, but I've seen employees standing outside in the rain I'm sure to help facilitate that chaos.

1 hour ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I only recognize Bale. 

That isn't Christian Bale. 😂

24 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

The black girl is missing. Typical.

Screech too. But at least they all hated him in real life. Lark Voorhies is just absent I guess...she's had some mental health issues the past few years..so who knows.

Archived