Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

18 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

april awesome it's 70 degrees out now enough with jackets and stuff. Warm weather is awesome 

Tell me why I shoul dhave to wear 5 layers and pack a jacket cause it 30 degrees at 6 AM. Shouldn't be like that! 

Researched this a few weeks back. Hawaii seemed to be preferable as far as US states go. 

I'm still far more interested in Panama. My grandparents and father loved living there. Grest weather. Plus no stupid daylight savings time there.

1 hour ago, clietas said:

It's basically 2 of the 3 seasons down here in central NC. Spring, reverse spring, and summer. 

It's something else down here.  When I went out to heat up the car yesterday morning around 7:30 it was showing 32-34 degrees.  Yesterday afternoon, when I picked my daughter up from school it was 75 degrees.  And lets not forget that Tuesday morning it was ****ing snowing.

2 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

It's something else down here.  When I went out to heat up the car yesterday morning around 7:30 it was showing 32-34 degrees.  Yesterday afternoon, when I picked my daughter up from school it was 75 degrees.  And lets not forget that Tuesday morning it was ****ing snowing.

This is basically the kind of spring I grew accustomed to in Colorado. Only place I've seen it snow in June while the suns out.

Central NC tho we never really get a proper winter. And fall here is just a reverse spring. All the damn rain plus warm temps except everythings dying instead of blooming.

1 hour ago, clietas said:

This is basically the kind of spring I grew accustomed to in Colorado. Only place I've seen it snow in June while the suns out.

Central NC tho we never really get a proper winter. And fall here is just a reverse spring. All the damn rain plus warm temps except everythings dying instead of blooming.

I hear ya.  Where are you at in NC?  

4 hours ago, abdcskins said:

A 10-pack of condoms at CVS costs $18.40.  Is it me or is that ridiculous?    

How much does a kid cost?

The estimated cost of raising a child from birth through age 17 is $233,610 -- or as much as almost $14,000 annually, the Department of Agriculture says.

How much is it worth it to you not to get a sexually transmitted disease?

Archived