Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

1 hour ago, JoeJacobyHOForRIOT said:

No **** lol Ok sorry then i did not know that. Just wanted to talk NFL action with my fellow skins fans

It's all good man.  When one of slips up another of us reminds everyone  :cheers:   There is a Random Thot Thread in the Stadium, for the casual talking about the Skins that are not really a topic for. 

Welcome to the Tailgate though and the RTT.  Feel free to shoot the **** on anything else though.  We do try to honor the thread creators wishes of not talking religion or politics in here, but it's not a mod/admin mandated rule, but one we bring up so we can keep this thread more fun.

20 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

It's true.  It came straight from TK a while back.  Us regular RTT'ers used to discuss the games and Redskins/NFL stuff in here among ourselves so we could avoid the Stadium (so we didn't have to deal with a lot of the craziness/crap that goes on in there).  We got told to stop doing that and to use the correct places for those discussions which would be the Stadium and the ATN.  

Along with the thread being locked down where we couldn't post in here before

WOW Thats a bit extreme. but thx for the heads up 

24 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

Think a lot of the temporary shutdown was because we used RTT as our very own Gameday Thread for a few weeks of a season.

:806:

Yep, that's what I meant.  We started making it our game day thread and talking about every Redskins hot topic in here (even though there were threads for them in the Stadium).  Basically made the RTT thread into our own "sub-forum" so we could discuss everything with posters we liked while avoiding all the chaos in the Stadium.  Cause outside the regulars, nobody really comes in here so those discussions were pretty much just all of us :ols:

It was nice while it lasted.........so was the chat room option.  I remember after talking about stuff in here got shut down, a lot of us RTT'ers went in the chat room during the game to talk and it was always a bunch of us, three or four other people and Larry.  Then they got rid of it when they updated the board software. :(  

Good times :cheers:

Can't get black out drunk anymore, my bipolar depression made it impossible for me to trust my subconscious unattended.  Used to be worried about waking up in someones bed, then it became scared to wake up in a box.  I don't find anything cool about not remembering what you did the night before, just because i can drink someone under the table doesnt mean i should.

Archived