Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

26 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Anybody have experience in this dept, or can point me specifically to a site that details proper nurse hygiene/sanitation when caring for a patient? Just Want to know something resembling protocol, other than the obvious 

I know nurses. You have a specific question? PM me.

10 hours ago, Why am I Mr. Pink? said:

I currently have a scammer emailing me as if its my boss telling me I need to go get some itune gift cards. Ive traded some emails w them playing along.

Should I not be responding to the emails? Am I opening up a chance of a trojan attack or something?

Yes, stop. Don't even say you know its not them, they may panic and so something stupid.   They have malware now that can run in preview mode, you don't even have to click on a link or download the attachment.  Let your boss and your IT people know, there's metadata to show where the email is actually coming from to make sure if it's spoofed or they've actually already compromised his machine.

16 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

If I was ever going to kill myself, I'd wait til December and then pass out flyers to all of the local elementary schools saying that Santa would be parachuting into the parking lot of ________ grocery store on a certain day and time. Then I'd rent a Santa suit and a plane... You see where this is going.

That's too much time to want to change your mind and not be able to.  I would've jumped in front a moving bus, major avenue like 40 mph at least so if the initial impact doesnt kill me, the inertia won't let it stop from running me over and finishing, like a double tap.

6 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

Geeesh why do you guys want to take the most painful options to end things???? Just visit Dr. Jack (think he's still kicking) and get him to help out.

Also takes too long, chance to change your mind.  When Sacks lands, lights out, he'll be dead before he realizes how painful all his bones breaking would be.  I can't think of many things worse then a failed suicide attempt. 

Anybody using Chrome, and having tweets in these threads displayed kind of garbled? I can see some text of the tweet, usually with a hyperlink, with the bottom line half cut off. The actual tweet is not displayed. If I click any hyperlinks that the tweets are "truncated" into, all the text disappears, or I occasionally get a small Wall Street Journal stock market ticker graphic. I know I don't have malware or any weird extensions in Chrome. Doesn't happen in Edge. Just curious if anyone else has noticed.

1 hour ago, skinfan2k said:

for all the stuff we say this stuff about cyber-bulling, it's funny we have a look-a-like thread every single week in the stadium making fun of people's appearances.  What a joke.  Why does that thread still exist.

Why do you consider that bullying?

1 hour ago, SoulSkin said:

Anybody using Chrome, and having tweets in these threads displayed kind of garbled? I can see some text of the tweet, usually with a hyperlink, with the bottom line half cut off. The actual tweet is not displayed. If I click any hyperlinks that the tweets are "truncated" into, all the text disappears, or I occasionally get a small Wall Street Journal stock market ticker graphic. I know I don't have malware or any weird extensions in Chrome. Doesn't happen in Edge. Just curious if anyone else has noticed.

Nah, you updated chrome to latest version?  You taking about mobile version and desktop version?

Just now, skinfan2k said:

You are making fun of someone's appearance.  No reason to do that.  Do you want me to post pictures of you and make fun of your facial features? 

I have thick skin and its common in comedy to mock people.  I wouldn't co sidwr that thread bullying based on my experience or some others perspectives on bullying.  Cyberbullying is far more aggressive.

Archived