Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

1 hour ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Yesterday it was 86° and sunny! 

This morning it's 42° and raining. Still haven't turned on the heat. Dancer is laying on me!

Dang.  Stay warm! 

Debating on whether or not to start off the official winter weather thread.  We got 3 inches of snow yesterday and it was 17 degrees this morning. 

i just opened this thread... and the posts were from September 24...!   i had no idea it had been sooooooo long.

the tailgate in general just depresses me these day.   I have outrage fatigue, and EVERYTHING is about the oompah-loompah-in-chief.....

Anyone watch the Pats and Chiefs last night. Anyone feel like Billichek actually let Tyreek Hill score on that last chiefs TD with 3:03 to play ? Yes I know im entering crazy town here but just hear me out. 1st off how do you blow coverage or whatever & let Hill go completely uncovered for his 3rd TD ? Sorry not buying a disciplined team like the pats would make a mistake like this under Bellicheks watch. Next had the Chiefs not hit on that big play there is little doubt they would have marched down field and either set themselves up for the game winning FG or have left Brady with under a minute to drive.

Bellichek just looked to dam calm and cool after the "blown" coverage. If it wasn't planned then it was a blessing in disguise. Brady with 2:50 on the clock to drive down field for the game winning FG ?

Well played Bill, Well played

12 minutes ago, JoeJacobyHOForRIOT said:

Anyone watch the Pats and Chiefs last night. Anyone feel like Billichek actually let Tyreek Hill score on that last chiefs TD with 3:03 to play ? 

Good question.  They showed the replay several times from different angles.  It looked to me like the Pats had blown coverage, and then the DB legit got smoked out of his shoes, Reek ran right past him.  It made the DB look like he took a terrible angle, but I really think he just misjudged how fast Hill is and looked goofy.

But then again with Bill B, anything is possible. 

34 minutes ago, JoeJacobyHOForRIOT said:

Well played Bill, Well played

Sitting next to a Pats fan who calls BB overrated.  Good defensive coach who constantly out smarts himself and has Brady to bail him out. If he has Brady in Cleveland, different discussion.  If he doesnt have Brady in New England, different discussion.

1 hour ago, JoeJacobyHOForRIOT said:

Is that true or you making a joke ? Longtime lurker , new poster. Es has so many rules here who the hell knows.

It's true.  It came straight from TK a while back.  Us regular RTT'ers used to discuss the games and Redskins/NFL stuff in here among ourselves so we could avoid the Stadium (so we didn't have to deal with a lot of the craziness/crap that goes on in there).  We got told to stop doing that and to use the correct places for those discussions which would be the Stadium and the ATN.  

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

It's true, weve been threatened before

Along with the thread being locked down where we couldn't post in here before

Archived