Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

As someone who drinks through a meal (and not after) I much prefer getting wrapped up with having a beverage at all times than when the ****ing check comes. Just don't make me wait 20 minutes for both, and it's all good. I'm not that important but it's common ****ing decency to keep someones glass full, ok? ?

When I start my travels to Austin, I am going to stop in Tampa first to visit my Cubana amigas who moved from Miami. I will be staying at the Lazydays RV park East of Tampa right off I-4 at exit 59 I believe. I stayed at one of the hotels there 6 years ago when I picked up Dancer from her birth mother. 

If anyone is around, come on by and we can sit around and visit! I don't have a definitive timeline yet, PM me and I will keep you updated.

4 hours ago, Riggo-toni said:

Has anyone ever come up with one of these restaurants that actually has edible food. Hooters food is awful. Same with the couple of knockoffs that were chains in NJ - Bazookas (now defunct) and Tilted Kilt.

Is it genuinely that difficult to combine reasonably palatable food with attractive womenin skimpy outifits?

Not sure about the Hooters you have been to, but the one I go to, the food is really good.  I've had very few issues with any orders, all occurring from carry out, and nothing major at that.  I'm not saying they are a five star establishment by any means, but they have a good menu.

This is so worth the six minutes.  Some of the nastiest, in-game facial-disgracials of the last 25 years.  

Jordan, Kemp, D.Wade, Durant, Iggy, McGrady, Vince Carter, Westbrook.  NASTY!  

7 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

As someone who drinks through a meal (and not after) I much prefer getting wrapped up with having a beverage at all times than when the ****ing check comes. Just don't make me wait 20 minutes for both, and it's all good. I'm not that important but it's common ****ing decency to keep someones glass full, ok? ?

Another part of my efficiency.  Full glasses at all times. And I don't take your glass away. I either refill with a pitcher or bring a fresh glass.

24 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Another part of my efficiency.  Full glasses at all times. And I don't take your glass away. I either refill with a pitcher or bring a fresh glass.

One thing I hate is during breakfast when my coffee is half empty and they top it off.  I know the ratio of sugar and cream for a full cup.  When the top it off, I have to redo the ratio and it messes it all up.  Just wait until I finish that cup.

7 minutes ago, CrypticVillain said:

I see no one has posted in the Wizards thread in two days. That last page is real sad. I think they finally lost us. ?

Oh im surd they're  still posting. Probably just need to use your Revealing Charm to see it :bye:

@CrypticVillain there's nothing to talk about and people got tired of trolling us.  Meh... for now.

@Dr. Do Itch Big yes, it was discussed  under the cover of darkness, I'm sure there was a pentagram and a goat sacrifice to sign it in blood.  I jus don't get it, every other time some GM gets an extensions, it's in ESPN as main headline in NBA section.  Us, it's a tweet weeks or months after there fact.  We're debating in the Wizards thread if Ted is really there one calling there shots now and Erine is the fall guy (still a dumb ass, but fall guy none the less)

Sin, it's truly unreal.  Every other GM in the league with equal or longer tenure has at least one ring, while we haven't made it past the second round.

One day I'm going to step back and try to connect the dots, but not right now.  I'll peek if anyone expands on it, got bigger fish to fry right now.

Image result for connect dots murder board

18 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

A gentleman drinks tea.

After I started a new night med, I had to go to 5 Hour Energy.  I prefer black coffee, because if I allow myself to get it to taste good, it will be borderline candy (no bueno).  Tea is cool, I tried it in the AM, too, useless for me, unfortunately.

11 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

When I start my travels to Austin, I am going to stop in Tampa first to visit my Cubana amigas who moved from Miami. I will be staying at the Lazydays RV park East of Tampa right off I-4 at exit 59 I believe. I stayed at one of the hotels there 6 years ago when I picked up Dancer from her birth mother. 

If anyone is around, come on by and we can sit around and visit! I don't have a definitive timeline yet, PM me and I will keep you updated.

Flying to Tampa in just a few hours. Too bad I got the kids with me and werenin a tight schedule-otherwise I’d meet up fo sho

17 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Not sure about the Hooters you have been to, but the one I go to, the food is really good. 

Admittedly, I haven't gone back since the nineties. I went to one on Rockville Pike, and the one in Inner Harbor.

10 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

3 Billboards Outside Ebbing Missouri was pretty awesome.  Just watched it.

.  I really liked The Shape of Water, but I have no idea how it won over 3 Billboards for best picture.  Granted, 3B still did quite well on Oscar Sunday...but still.

1 minute ago, Chew said:

.  I really liked The Shape of Water, but I have no idea how it won over 3 Billboards for best picture.  Granted, 3B still did quite well on Oscar Sunday...but still.

I've got no desire to see the Shape of Water, even though it won.  What'd you like about it?

But 3 Billboards was great....and after seeing Infinity War twice this week it was on the other end of the spectrum for me.  I liked Infinity War a lot but I'd much rather watch a movie like 3 Billboards...fantastic acting, some moving parts, some hilarious parts, no CGI, no big explosions...

Archived