Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

9 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

My kids are hard core. We scooped em out of bed at 2:30 am and we figured they’d sleep on the drive to the airport and on the plane. Nope. Been awake through. 

Wait 'til they get tired and cranky later, that'll be fun.

13 hours ago, China said:

Wait 'til they get tired and cranky later, that'll be fun.

Nope! Never got to that point. Managed to get them down before melt down.But yes, I was afraid of the mother of all melt downs. 

Have to say, we were in the verge of melt down city. We loaded them up into the van went to Five Guys and the collective family mood improved considerably. 

1 hour ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Ok, so who wins at the end of Rocky III?  Rocky or Apollo?

I think it's Apollo.  He gets all full of himself again and thinks he can take on Drago in Rocky IV.  

One of my favorite scenes in movie history.

”Oh, you’re looking good Stallion!”

11 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

One of my favorite scenes in movie history.

”Oh, you’re looking good Stallion!”

Yep, its a great scene.  And then it gets repeated at the beginning of Rocky IV.  Started watching Rocky IV this morning on amazon prime.  I do think III is my favorite in the series, but it depends on the day.

1 hour ago, Warhead36 said:

Caps won and today's gonna be a beautiful day. Life is good in D.C.

I live north of Pittsburgh and I’m out of town today. Damn the luck. Not that is root for the caps, but I secretly root for the misery of Western Pennsylvanians

Rocky I and II were the best.  It started getting cheesy around Rocky III, but I still watch them.  The only one I don't really care for is Rocky V. 

I would say Rocky II has always been my favorite.  Saw it at the movies when I was a kid. People were cheering and getting up out of their chairs at the final scene of that movie.

1 hour ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Yep, its a great scene.  And then it gets repeated at the beginning of Rocky IV.  Started watching Rocky IV this morning on amazon prime.  I do think III is my favorite in the series, but it depends on the day.

Rocky I is the best film, by far.  III is the most entertaining...endless rewatching potential.

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Rocky I is the best film, by far.  III is the most entertaining...endless rewatching potential.

Absolutely.  Rocky I is great filmmaking.

I go back and forth between III and IV.  II gets lost in the shuffle.  V never happened.  VI was a good effort at saving the franchise from the disaster of V never happening.

1 hour ago, Elessar78 said:

I was raped by two dolphins yesterday. Tomorrow, I’m getting raped by a giant orca. They are NOT gentle. The saving grace is that I’m not allowing The Mouse to rape me this trip. 

Looks like you enjoyed it.

7EOR.gif

37 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

Just because I didn’t give consent doesn’t need mean I didn’t enjoy it.

I see you failed to mention they were river dolphins.  Slut.

he_has_whiskers_by_woxys.jpg

I hate dreaming about work, but it happened again:

I was in a meeting with my co-worker and our manager and I got into a heated argument with my co-worker (who some of you have seen me speak about, so you might already understand where this is going).  So it got bad, bad enough that it went straight fisticuffs in front of our manager (who is just two small to try and get in the middle to separate us).  So bad, in fact, that I woke up before I killing him (I was on top of him and beating his face to a bloody pulp with my work laptop).

Sometimes dreams are hard to interpret, but this one is obvious.

51 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

Just because I didn’t give consent doesn’t need mean I didn’t enjoy it.

If a dolphin's game is so weak that it only works on Elessar, the dolphin probably doesn't have game to begin with.

1 hour ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

You should watch perfect blue. It’s the movie black swan copied

Hmm... looked it up, what makes you say it's a copy versus coincidence?  I'm assuming you seen both and that's why your saying that.  Director said he thought more about his movie the wrestler which came out right before it.

Side note: first time shopping in kroger, meh, won't get my main business, but has stuff that help being across the street from walmart. Miss farm fresh already : (

Oh, gawd, cauliflower crust pizza?  Get me the F outta here, lolz

Archived