Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

1 hour ago, Elessar78 said:

To the Christians in this thread, is Easter a gift giving occasion in your family? I'm okay giving the kids some candy, maybe a few coins and dollars in eggs. But my wife's parents gave them real deal gifts on Easter (one year, they got bikes—and this was a normal thing). Growing up we celebrated as a family, but didn't get gifts for Easter. 

Once upon a time around 3rd grade my dad hid easter eggs in the house and told my little sister where all the ones with money were.  We maybe did that twice, but that was it.  I don't believe that's what its meant for.

Yeah. Celluheavy.

Sometimes when I see this I think its because some people wouldn't know where to start with a woman like that.  Calling her fat is just sad.

2 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Sometimes when I see this I think its because some people wouldn't know where to start with a woman like that. 

Don't fight the current...

1 minute ago, TryTheBeal! said:

White chocolate is a fraud and milk chocolate is useless.

Dark chocolate or we can’t be friends.

I see you, big homie

i-cant-keep-calm-i-got-jungle-fever-.png

So you are saying not enough D in your life?

2 hours ago, Elessar78 said:

To the Christians in this thread, is Easter a gift giving occasion in your family? I'm okay giving the kids some candy, maybe a few coins and dollars in eggs. But my wife's parents gave them real deal gifts on Easter (one year, they got bikes—and this was a normal thing). Growing up we celebrated as a family, but didn't get gifts for Easter. 

Yeah. Celluheavy.

You prefer it all muscular and tight like a man? 

3 hours ago, Elessar78 said:

My parents (okay, my Mom; anything that wasn't a hockey stick came from her) would put a few little gifts in the easter basket mixed in with the candy.  Usually there'd be a movie, some little stocking-stuffer type things, and the like.  Not a Christmas by any means.

44 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

So you are saying not enough D in your life?

You prefer it all muscular and tight like a man? 

I was hot on a guy back in the early 90s, his hair hit the barstool where his butt was...BSPN had women's body building on...he said *that's nasty*

And I said *Your anti-nasty is here*...we were buds, he could play Satch well...I never got any tho. The one time we coulda we were both too ****ed up. 

Lily's chocolate is my newest addiction. Damn expensive, but the salted milk and almond and the salty caramel bars are delicious. Only sugar-free chocolate without sugar alcohols that tastes like heaven.  Almost as good as Swiss or Belgian chocolate, back when I could still eat that.

55 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

I was hot on a guy back in the early 90s, his hair hit the barstool where his butt was...BSPN had women's body building on...he said *that's nasty*

And I said *Your anti-nasty is here*...we were buds, he could play Satch well...I never got any tho. The one time we coulda we were both too ****ed up. 

Good on you. Can't paint a masterful mosaic without your wits and coordination about you.

You go from daVinci to one of them crazy ass kamikaze toddlers with the Fisher price canvas and no adult supervision...

Archived