Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

3 hours ago, abdcskins said:

I'm done with Ibuprofen, tears up my stomach so bad. Took 300 mg today on a completely full stomach and still messed me up. I don't care if I sprain my ankle and have a headache, not touching the stuff.

Some are "buffered" that are gentler on the stomach. Have you tried those kinds of ibuprofen?

2 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Maybe a little too thicc...

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Though I have acquired a sort of pop-culture familiarity with it over the years, I have never actually watched The Karate Kid from start to finish.  And I’m perfectly fine with that...

Mass_Effect_Mass_Effect_2_Mass_Effect_3_

"Problematic"

6 hours ago, Elessar78 said:

Some are "buffered" that are gentler on the stomach. Have you tried those kinds of ibuprofen?

Never have. Thanks, I might give em a try.

Been raining in LA a lot the past few weeks. I love it. Guess it is snowing a lot back east, hope you guys enjoy that as well (except the driving to work part).

1 minute ago, abdcskins said:

Never have. Thanks, I might give em a try.

Been raining in LA a lot the past few weeks. I love it. Guess it is snowing a lot back east, hope you guys enjoy that as well (except the driving to work part).

It's already mostly melted at my house in Alexandria, gone from grass and driveway. The streets were clear last night. It helps that we had warm weather previously.

To the Christians in this thread, is Easter a gift giving occasion in your family? I'm okay giving the kids some candy, maybe a few coins and dollars in eggs. But my wife's parents gave them real deal gifts on Easter (one year, they got bikes—and this was a normal thing). Growing up we celebrated as a family, but didn't get gifts for Easter. 

5 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Maybe a little too thicc...

Yeah. Celluheavy.

30 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

To the Christians in this thread, is Easter a gift giving occasion in your family? I'm okay giving the kids some candy, maybe a few coins and dollars in eggs. But my wife's parents gave them real deal gifts on Easter (one year, they got bikes—and this was a normal thing). Growing up we celebrated as a family, but didn't get gifts for Easter. 

Yeah. Celluheavy.

Growing up it was just decorated hard boiled eggs (with an Easter egg hunt) and candy.  Nothing else.

Our Easter egg hunts were epic.  Our family and another did it together.  There were 6 kids.  We each decorated a dozen eggs and put our initial on them.  Then we would go for a hike for an hour while our parents hid the eggs (outside, because if one got lost you didn't want that smell in the house a couple of weeks later).  The rules were that they had to be hidden so that some part of the egg was visible from some angle.  And you had to find your own marked eggs.  If you found somone else's you had to put it back.  One of the best I remember was an egg hidden at the bottom of the rain barrel.  It was visible if you looked in the barrel, but who would think to look under water.  :ols:

Then when it was over we would take a portion and hide them for the adults to find.

Archived