Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I want to profusely thank ES and the RTT for introducing me to the concept of an air fryer. I bought one of off Amazon after remembering it mentioned here, and I freaking love it! Fried artichoke hearts, zucchini fries, perfectly roasted red peppers with melted gouda....mmmmmmm!

19 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

I want to profusely thank ES and the RTT for introducing me to the concept of an air fryer. I bought one of off Amazon after remembering it mentioned here, and I freaking love it! Fried artichoke hearts, zucchini fries, perfectly roasted red peppers with melted gouda....mmmmmmm!

Zucchini fries.

*drools*

2 hours ago, Riggo-toni said:

I've been looking at these recently as well. Which one did you get?

@Dont Taze Me Bro I believe you have one too? Which model did you get?

3 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

ZENY Digital Electric Air Fryer, 1300W 2.7QT Touch Screen Control Healthy Oil Free Cooking Tool w/ 6 Cooking Presets, Timer & Temperature Control, Detachable Basket and Recipe Cookbook https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077T6XSKW?ref=yo_pop_ma_swf

Just now, Momma There Goes That Man said:

@Dont Taze Me Bro I believe you have one too? Which model did you get?

Wife got an air fryer a while back, GoWise USA was the brand she got.  I just recently got another deep fryer, Oster 3.7 Liter.  While it's healthier (the air fryer) I prefer my wings deep fried, they just taste better (talking only between the two - grilling/smoking is always my first preference).  

Also, if you want to make onion rings, popcorn shrimp, chicken fingers, etc. it's better in a deep fryer because it cooks the batter evenly/faster where in an air fryer it blows the batter off and makes it harder to cook in, though it can be done.

Air fryers are cool though and allow for healthier foods than deep frying.

I'll just settle for a set of those old school cinema hubcap spikes, so If someone acts crazy, I can ride up beside them, totally mess them up, and watch in the rear view as their car explodes into a beautiful fireball, or plows into a ditch and the driver is jettisoned through the windshield 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I'll just settle for a set of those old school cinema hubcap spikes, so If someone acts crazy, I can ride up beside them, totally mess them up, and watch in the rear view as their car explodes into a beautiful fireball, or plows into a ditch and the driver is jettisoned through the windshield 

EFrOORl.jpg

I'm a Certified Linux System Administrator now.  I'm also f'n exhausted, lolz

Anyone going to be at the "March for our Lives" in DC tomorrow?  I'm going, staying the weekend in the area to decompress and visit family, but I want to hear what some of these young cats have to say in person.  They're having a couple in Hampton Roads, but I already committed to getting the hell out of dodge once I passed both tests.

Archived