Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

42 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I'm a Certified Linux System Administrator now.  I'm also f'n exhausted, lolz

Anyone going to be at the "March for our Lives" in DC tomorrow?  I'm going, staying the weekend in the area to decompress and visit family, but I want to hear what some of these young cats have to say in person.  They're having a couple in Hampton Roads, but I already committed to getting the hell out of dodge once I passed both tests.

I was thinking about going down there and taking my camera to see what I could get.  But um...fantasy baseball draft...so, priorities.

I really like Aquemini, I used to have André's verse memorized.  I don't know if I feel the same way about it though. Its still a classic, and I don't like when people call it overrated.  It's a good song, especially when it came out, so if you don't like it, just leave it alone, don't download it.  Don't buy it off iTunes anyway : /   

@Kosher Ham  I posted a link to a hip-hop album after a comment you made recently in here.  Did you have a chance to listen to it?

I want a black rescue cat.  They don't get adopted a lot from what I 'm told. Even if the cat likes her space sometimes, hell sometimes I do, too.  And I work stupid hours sometimes.

Some of my friends and family say "get a dog", and then they tell me about their stories of why they own a rug doctor instead of renting one.  I'm not allowed to have pets, but I see someone with some miniature barkydoddle, they put notes in my door days before they come in.  I still don't leave anything out I wouldn't want anyone to see, so I'm torn in that regard

I need to move.

Cats are the best. Don’t have to go outside in the freezing ass cold in the morning and walk them, they don’t take up a ton of space, they don’t smell, they don’t lick you all over and eat everything or freak out whenever somebody comes over, they don’t drool everywhere. 

I dont like dogs. Cats are awesome. Only thing you have to do is clean their little boxes a few times a week. Which takes all of 30 seconds. 

24 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Cats are the best. Don’t have to go outside in the freezing ass cold in the morning and walk them, they don’t take up a ton of space, they don’t smell, they don’t lick you all over and eat everything or freak out whenever somebody comes over, they don’t drool everywhere. 

I dont like dogs. Cats are awesome. Only thing you have to do is clean their little boxes a few times a week. Which takes all of 30 seconds. 

We cant be friends.

51 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Both cats and dogs are great in their own special way.  We had cats for almost 20 years and they were great, low maintenance and best of all, you could go on a vacation and not worry about them, just leave plenty of food and water out.  

After our our last cat passed away, we got a labradoodle and he ****ing rocks in his own way.  Sure he wants attention and licks ya, just a different kind of love than cats.  He’s only 6 months old and I can’t imagine him not being with us, we (me, wife, daughter) love the hell out of him.  We are actually going to get another labradoodle this fall.

Yelp is an awful thing. 

A scam. 

I read a review for a place and it was so over the top in both directions. 

Yelp will never get another click from me. 

To clarify I have never been to the place... but reading the absurdly great or horrific reviews  ? 

Not real. Just inflated promotion, or hatred towards the situation. 

Wait for it... social media is why we have this... never mind... don't want to go into that at this point. 

I hear ya, Kosher. One of my best friends for the last 20 years is a muscle car mechanic/locksmith with an extremely successful business. When we were living in Savannah, our house here got broken into...he met hubby's nephew and one of my friends here, changed locks, repaired the window, and I gave his company a glowing review. They posted it, then took it down. I haven't clicked it since (except to check my restaurant's reviews).

**** em. 

Archived