Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I propose we allow Ban by Democracy here on ES.  We should have a thread with a poll to decide if someone should be permanently banned after we get either:

A: a certain number of signatures, or

B: a thread with a poll asking for a certain number of votes to move to the level of having a thread to vote for an posters permanent ban

It should all be high enough that it can't be abused and pretty much unanimous approval. The process should need to be approved by the mods first for each step.  Ya'll know who I'm talking about and I'm starting to lose patience with the matter.

13 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I propose we allow Ban by Democracy here on ES.  We should have a thread with a poll to decide if someone should be permanently banned after we get either:

That will do the way down that we drive the worst developments to what's done, then whatever delights - that's what's done.

1 hour ago, Riggo-toni said:

That will do the way down that we drive the worst developments to what's done, then whatever delights - that's what's done.

No, you're right, it won't end well, there's no way a nuclear option like that won't get out of control.  That's me talking out of frustration and throwing it out there.

If we did a Tailgate chain email/private message (like we did when Predicto got the Bob Seger  trolling of a lifetime 7-8 years ago) to get people to stop talking to him, the problem would go away easily. Unfortunately, not everyone would be on board, and all it would take is one quote to throw everything into a tailspin

26 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

just ignore him yo. I don’t even know who he is. I got a much better grade on chem lab than I expected. I did well on the final so that helped out a lot. 

He was in some cult or something up to 3rd grade, so he hates everything now.  Mods from what we know aren't really saying much to him, it makes me wonder if they are even seeing it.  

I made that religion thread out of not wanting to ask you that in the NBA thread or in here, btw.

2 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

No, you're right, it won't end well, there's no way a nuclear option like that won't get out of control.  That's me talking out of frustration and throwing it out there.

I guess you didn't get the secret code behind my message, or I misunderstood the person of interest...

Thirsty watercooler dialogue, that's what's described...

22 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

I guess you didn't get the secret code behind my message, or I misunderstood the person of interest...

Thirsty watercooler dialogue, that's what's described...

ya, its that thinduke guy.  I missed that then, but I don't know, I think its more funny then a good idea after some more thought.  I shouldn't have to be calling for a citizens arrest, he shoulda been banned by now.

Archived