Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

2 minutes ago, Major Harris said:

Loki sucked at tribal wars bit it was fun to watch someone become a geekwar legend because he could write fancy smack talk

His smack talk was indeed legendary.  His in-character propaganda probably drove 80% of the entertainment I got out of it.

1 minute ago, PokerPacker said:

His smack talk was indeed legendary.  His in-character propaganda probably drove 80% of the entertainment I got out of it.

It was funny how many tribes backed down from his smack talk.

1 minute ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

I should just hook up my old PC and play her on Warcraft II or III.  

Much better plan 

Just now, Xameil said:

It was funny how many tribes backed down from his smack talk.

I think it worked because we were basically the psychopath of tribes.  When he made a threat, they knew he wasn't bluffing.  Even if they knew they'd win the war, and we knew they'd win the war, they knew we'd follow through anyways and wound them severely before we went down.

27 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

I think it worked because we were basically the psychopath of tribes.  When he made a threat, they knew he wasn't bluffing.  Even if they knew they'd win the war, and we knew they'd win the war, they knew we'd follow through anyways and wound them severely before we went down.

Lol yeah. We weren't scared to be sent to the rim, because we would immediately have support sent to us.

2 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

Every once in a blue moon I wish I knew how to play video games.  Then, I hit it again and forget whatever I was just thinkin' about.:hi:

It's always 20 after 4 somewhere.  :headbang:

2 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

So apparently, my 17th great grandmother (on my Dad's side) was this Lady.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Boleyn,_Countess_of_Wiltshire

Does that make me royalty? Shall I be Lord TEG from now on?

*prance prance prance*

1 hour ago, spjunkies said:

No disrespect my Man, but I would hit.

Your 17th Great Gam Gam was a whore!

hXOmk41.gif

3 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

No city in the world has worse traffic than Los Angeles. I am sure of this. When other people complain about their traffic I chuckle.

False. The Beltway is pretty much red on google maps 3/4ths of the day. 

Has anyone tried Blue Apron and what were their experiences with this service. All the hip new podcasts are mentioning this service and it does sound good when some benevolent company is nice enough to send you pre-packaged food to cook into dinner for a small fee.

3 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

Has anyone tried Blue Apron and what were their experiences with this service. All the hip new podcasts are mentioning this service and it does sound good when some benevolent company is nice enough to send you pre-packaged food to cook into dinner for a small fee.

Wife and I use it.

Good food (add your own seasoning to make it better).

Easy directions to follow.

Great change of pace. 

We do 3 meals every other week.

Traffc on 270 going Souf in the mornin' and Norf in the aphtyrnewn is ****ing unbelievable.  I literally think I can out-pace the vehicles if I walked.  I know it's a baznitch on the beltway and everywhere ****ing else in that overpopulated madhouse, but 270 has made me want to get out of the car and do some jumping jacks.  Forget about it if there's an accident.  I don't know how them summunobeetches ever get to work.

14 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

False. The Beltway is pretty much red on google maps 3/4ths of the day. 

Not a chance man. I've been on the Beltway during rush hour. Trust me, it does not compare to the 110 freeway. I live 20 miles from my office. Takes me 1 hour and 10 minutes every single day in one direction no matter the time of day. You guys are fortunate. 

*edit* Go check Google Maps right now and look at the 110 south. Glendale to Torrance. That's me as we speak.

1 hour ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Traffc on 270 going Souf in the mornin' and Norf in the aphtyrnewn is ****ing unbelievable.  I literally think I can out-pace the vehicles if I walked.  I know it's a baznitch on the beltway and everywhere ****ing else in that overpopulated madhouse, but 270 has made me want to get out of the car and do some jumping jacks.  

Bruh....

I lived it for 2 years. Saying 270 South out loud is the equivalent of saying Lord Voldemort to me :mellow:

Sometimes I have 'Nam flashbacks and wake up in a cold sweat

Archived