Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

9 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Traffc on 270 going Souf in the mornin' and Norf in the aphtyrnewn is ****ing unbelievable.  I literally think I can out-pace the vehicles if I walked.  I know it's a baznitch on the beltway and everywhere ****ing else in that overpopulated madhouse, but 270 has made me want to get out of the car and do some jumping jacks.  Forget about it if there's an accident.  I don't know how them summunobeetches ever get to work.

When we lived in D.C. , we left early one morning to drive to PA. It was 5 am by the time we hit 270 and bumper to bumper traffic stretched back on i70w for several

miles. Unbelievable 

10 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

I started getting a leg cramp on the elliptical the other night. Now I'm paranoid it's a blood clot. 

Lol. Was it the leg you broke? When I had my knee surgery, it took a long time for it to get back to how it was. Made me feel for RG3. He torn his acl the same year. 

7 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Lol. Was it the leg you broke? When I had my knee surgery, it took a long time for it to get back to how it was. Made me feel for RG3. He torn his acl the same year. 

No. It was the opposite one. Probably more to do with me downing a chocolate milkshake (from chick fil a) on my way to the gym than anything else. That and continuing to do lower body after I got the spasms under control. 

37 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

I started getting a leg cramp on the elliptical the other night. Now I'm paranoid it's a blood clot. 

Just a blood clot?!  You must not have been to WebMD yet.  You're dying, El.  

Later bro.  :(

2 hours ago, Elessar78 said:

1 hour ago, youngchew said:

Just a blood clot?!  You must not have been to WebMD yet.  You're dying, El.  

Later bro.  :(

http://www.webmd.com/pain-management/muscle-spasms-cramps-charley-horse#1-2

Looks like you are either pregnant or have a spinal cord injury.  Shake it off.

• Calcium deficiency in pregnant women
    • - Malfunctioning nerves, which could be caused by a problem such as a spinal cord injury or pinched nerve in the neck or back

Archived