Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

2 minutes ago, youngchew said:

I had a whore-hording problem back in the day.  Big uglies mostly, they were the easiest.

Lol wasn't it you who said you were in the AF in Germany or something years ago and y'all got bombarded with Russian shorties?

2 minutes ago, Xameil said:

Did you roll them in flour?

Gotta roll em in gravy

16 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Lol wasn't it you who said you were in the AF in Germany or something years ago and y'all got bombarded with Russian shorties?

LOL ya.  Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan.  My life-long body count has a separate line just to account for the Kyrgyzstan slayings.  But then an ES'er dropped a reality bomb on me and I realized most of those chicks we smashed were probably sex slaves...and ruined the entire memory for me.  I had just turned 21 at the time I didn't know....

Oh well, at least I still have Germany....unless somebody wants to ruin that too.  "Sorry Chew, progressive German chicks only sleep with black dudes as  a form of reparations.  You were guilt-****ed"   :kickcan:

2 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Did she walk up to you and ask you to dance?  Did you ask her name and in a dark brown voice she said, "Lola" L-O-L-A Lola, lo lo lo lo Lola?

In bed...she was a man. 

Is it still gay if I say I was too drunk to care?  This is not going well. :( 

Archived