Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

My daughter wants me to play Clash of Clans against her.  So I have never played it before, but after doing some digging it says that you cannot attack specific players only random.  And you can only attack them when they are offline, not online.  I looked into clan wars and it says something about having to have at least 10 active clan members to start a war, well obviously, we don't have 18 other people playing with us.

So, my question is does anyone know of any free mobile games like this or Warcraft I and II where you can play friends while both online, attack, etc.?  I'd like to play against my kiddo, but it appears that CoC will not allow that.  

4 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

My daughter wants me to play Clash of Clans against her.  So I have never played it before, but after doing some digging it says that you cannot attack specific players only random.  And you can only attack them when they are offline, not online.  I looked into clan wars and it says something about having to have at least 10 active clan members to start a war, well obviously, we don't have 18 other people playing with us.

So, my question is does anyone know of any free mobile games like this or Warcraft I and II where you can play friends while both online, attack, etc.?  I'd like to play against my kiddo, but it appears that CoC will not allow that.  

Dare I utter the name... Tribal Wars? (not a mobile game; web browser game)

Just now, PokerPacker said:

Dare I utter the name... Tribal Wars? (not a mobile game; web browser game)

Needs to be mobile and cross platform (android and iOS).  Daughter would be playing on my iPad and I'll be on my wife's galaxy tablet.  CoC would be fine if we could attack each other anytime (online or not).  Anyone know anything about Mobile Strike?  

2 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

I wish they would make one of those Life Alert things, but when you push the button somebody brings you tacos.  

:rofl89:OK, I can't stop laughing at this.:rofl89:

I work in a pizza/Italian joint.  Absolutely outstanding food, very proud of it, proud to serve it.  But there's a Mexican joint in the strip mall, and since I worked in a Mexican place for 10 years, I am tempted.  Trust me.:rofl89:

46 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Needs to be mobile and cross platform (android and iOS).  Daughter would be playing on my iPad and I'll be on my wife's galaxy tablet.  CoC would be fine if we could attack each other anytime (online or not).  Anyone know anything about Mobile Strike?  

turns out they have apps for IOS and Android now.

I warn you, though, it's not for the feint of heart.  Start a tailgate thread with 'Tribal Wars' in the title and see what happens.

1 hour ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

IF you are in the same clan, y'all can attack each other. It won't count for any loot or anything but you can attack each other. I used to play with nephew, but I lost my ole phone and lost my town hall 9 or 10 and said **** that i not start again from the beginning. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

No Hibbert?

I know what i wrote.

1 hour ago, skinsmarydu said:

The Packers just scored again.  I need cheese.

what

51 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

MF'rs really trying to test my patience at work today.  Are you sure you want to.. oh, you've already done it, okay, that explains the tech support emails coming in right now. Sure, I'll get right on that.

my boy was cut but he had nothing on arnold's size.

Archived