Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

When I was having shoulder issues about a year and a half ago, I went to see a physical therapist.  They wanted me there 3 times a week, cost me $50 out of pocket each visit.  I went there 3-4 times and decided I'd rather be in pain than pay that kind of fee each time.  Plus, the stretches and exercises were stuff I could do at home.

Since then, I get pain intermittently, but I've been also working out more to get some gainz in my chest/shoulders.

Someone gifted me an Arlo security system for Christmas.  I already have dropcam for my two kids rooms.  I was planning on putting the Arlos up outside so as outside security, but I can't find a place inconspicuous that won't make me look like a huge prepper, scaredy cat douche.

Any ideas?

20 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Someone gifted me an Arlo security system for Christmas.  I already have dropcam for my two kids rooms.  I was planning on putting the Arlos up outside so as outside security, but I can't find a place inconspicuous that won't make me look like a huge prepper, scaredy cat douche.

Any ideas?

In the machine gun nest or or the watchtower?

8 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

Which is the basis for chiropractic.  :)

Maybe. But there's no standard for chiropractic care. Some crack you all the time, some do the equivalent of deep tissue massage, some a combo of both, you can walk into 3 different places and no treatment and diagnosis will be the same.

Others even venture into homeopathic care and give you herbs and supplements and that's even MORE quackery and pseudoscience.

45 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Yanking on your beard?:ols:

And who are all those crying Jordans supposed to be?

Lol nah. We listen to the 80s rock station on Amazon in the morning, and they always make her laugh and dance around.

Crying Jordan's are for the Giants receivers who went to Miami after the redskins game

Just now, Xameil said:

Lol nah. We listen to the 80s rock station on Amazon in the morning, and they always make her laugh and dance around.

Crying Jordan's are for the Giants receivers who went to Miami after the redskins game

Ahh, okay...just don't play "Pearl Necklace", :movefast:

And goodie...I love a "Should they have done that?" debate!:ols:

every 6 months or so I discover a new artist that changes my life, and this time it was Cristobal Tapia de Veer.  Chilean-born, Canadian new age music producer.  Beautiful OST music from "The Girl With All the Gifts" took me down the youtube rabbit hole with this guy for a good 2 hours last night.  

This is one of the hardest beats I've heard in a while.  Damn!

Archived