Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

2 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

You can also open up multiple browser tabs and be logged in as well.  During the games when we would be in the chat room, I'd sometimes open up another tab and read posts in the stadium or tailgate.  

That's how I roll in the morning...on desktop, it won't keep me signed in for some reason (TK says it's getting fixed with the next update to the system).

34 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

That scary ass Packers dude is back in the Stadium...

I swear man, his posts are unnerving. Every time I read them I can feel my mind being invaded, slowly losing control. 

Poker, get a hold of your boy over there and tell him to stop tormenting us

I'm the one true Packers fan of this board.  Maybe if I let him keep going, he'll be eaten alive and then I don't have to deal with the competition.

1 minute ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

You can also open up multiple browser tabs and be logged in as well.  During the games when we would be in the chat room, I'd sometimes open up another tab and read posts in the stadium or tailgate.  

*gasp* what is this sorcery?

I've tried so hard over the years to love vinegar. I just can't stand that stuff. The tanginess is actually pretty good at times but the smell is just overwhelmingly and nauseatingly disgusting. If you can't hind the smell (i.e. mustard, which I love) I can't eat it. 

This damn vinaigrette phase in cooking can be really irritating. 

12 minutes ago, sportjunkie07 said:

I've tried so hard over the years to love vinegar. I just can't stand that stuff. The tanginess is actually pretty good at times but the smell is just overwhelmingly and nauseatingly disgusting. If you can't hind the smell (i.e. mustard, which I love) I can't eat it. 

This damn vinaigrette phase in cooking can be really irritating. 

Just go easy with it.  Marinate your chicken/fish whatever in it.  But you don't have to spread gobs of it on everything. 

If there were no apple cider vinegar, I couldn't make a decent BBQ sauce. :ols:

edit, add:  this crazy salsa is great!...it's a little on the sweet side, so I poured a couple dashes of Texas Pete in a little dish...hubby might freak out on that

7 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

Already here...then left. I can see grass outside. Clean driveway. Back to the sixties in a few days. 

Wait did you just invite us all to a bbq? Mmmm...

Wait did you just invite us all to a bbq? Mmmm...

Yep, that was winter...didn't even kill all the bugs it needed to.

And no...but you should know what Carolina vinegar BBQ sauce is...:cheers:

No is not an option. I will call your brother right now and have him read this thread. @young....

Real talk, not a vinegar fan either. I prefer sweet BBQ sauce. I don't eat pulled pork for that reason alone. 

Not to mention that the pork is so dry I could use it as a brillo pad. 

13 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

No is not an option. I will call your brother right now and have him read this thread. @young....

Real talk, not a vinegar fan either. I prefer sweet BBQ sauce. I don't eat pulled pork for that reason alone. 

Not to mention that the pork is so dry I could use it as a brillo pad. 

I hate you so much. 

You may as well be a yankees/lakers/cowboys fan now.

In fact, that's your new name. Yankee/Laker/Cowboy Ham

3 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

I hopped on late on Friday night.  If you were talking, I couldn't hear ya.  Your wife had already dropped.  After the match, I saw you left the party, so I dropped too and went back to NBA 2K17

3 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I got this squad boost and 9 hours to kill. Someone get one

On*

My bad taze.  I could hear you.  But I think cuz you weren't in my squad you couldn't hear me?  I dunno

Doc my crew is gonna be on in about an hour at 6 ur time 

10 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

No, I'll check the stores. I usually make my own. 

It's a vinegar based sauce.  Probably doesn't beat your homemade blend.  I have a lot of family from Smithfield, NC so I grew up on Carolina style pulled pork with the vinegar bbq sauce.

14 minutes ago, CBass1724 said:

I'm from nova but my dad's side of the family is from down therrr.

37 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

@Kosher Ham  Made some wings tonight, tossed em in Buckeye BBQ and Louisiana Lickers sauce..........man, felt like I was back at Quaker Steak.  

Move on down bruh, Bojangles' everywhere.  

Oh no, I meant outside the forum. I know so many people who's family comes from NC or moved here from NC.

Man who needs Bojangles when y'all have Churches, Mr. C's, Cookout, Weiner Works, etc... [Heart palpitates]

Archived