Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

21 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

turns out they have apps for IOS and Android now.

I warn you, though, it's not for the feint of heart.  Start a tailgate thread with 'Tribal Wars' in the title and see what happens.

Can you search for people to attack them and can both people be online fighting it out?  

Just now, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Can you search for people to attack them and can both people be online fighting it out?  

You can attack anybody you want if they're in your world (so basically join the same world and you can fight).  Yes, you can attack someone while they're online.  I will warn you, though, attack speed depends on village placement (all the villages in the world are placed on a grid), and the slowest unit in the attack group.  depending on these factors, an attack could take a matter of minutes to arrive, or a matter of days.

1 minute ago, PokerPacker said:

You can attack anybody you want if they're in your world (so basically join the same world and you can fight).  Yes, you can attack someone while they're online.  I will warn you, though, attack speed depends on village placement (all the villages in the world are placed on a grid), and the slowest unit in the attack group.  depending on these factors, an attack could take a matter of minutes to arrive, or a matter of days.

Do I want Tribal Wars or Tribal Wars 2?  If you play it on PC, can you play against those playing on android or iOS?  

59 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

I dunno what 2 is :/.

This was something some of us on here did, like, ten years ago.  I'd say you should look up the game mechanics of each and see if either are what you're looking for.

It's the sequel and it's multi-platform, so I can play on my PC browser while she is on my iPad.

1 minute ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

It's the sequel and it's multi-platform, so I can play on my PC browser while she is on my iPad.

The original has an app, too, though, so I don't think the multi-platform makes a difference.  Either way, though, enjoy waking up at 4:00 am to send out/defend an attack.

3 hours ago, PokerPacker said:

Dare I utter the name... Tribal Wars? (not a mobile game; web browser game)

**** you

1 hour ago, PokerPacker said:

turns out they have apps for IOS and Android now.

I warn you, though, it's not for the feint of heart.  Start a tailgate thread with 'Tribal Wars' in the title and see what happens.

I really hate you...

1 hour ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Do I want Tribal Wars or Tribal Wars 2?  If you play it on PC, can you play against those playing on android or iOS?  

IT'S A TRAP!!!!!  DON'T DO IIIIIITTTTT

28 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Forgot to mention..she was the marternal grandmother of Queen Elizabeth I...and mother to the 2nd wife of Henry VIII (Anne Boleyn). 

Soooo...you're the product of incest? 

2 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

Dear God noooo

Ohhhh hell no....I like being married...

I started up Tribal Wars 2.  In Tribal Wars could you not zoom into the battle where you sent your army to attack?  All I can see on the map is red dots walking towards where I attacked and a count down timer on how long it will take them to arrive.  Damn, **** was next to me and it's taking 10 minutes.  I'll never find my daughter in this world lol

3 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

I started up Tribal Wars 2.  In Tribal Wars could you not zoom into the battle where you sent your army to attack?  All I can see on the map is red dots walking towards where I attacked and a count down timer on how long it will take them to arrive.  Damn, **** was next to me and it's taking 10 minutes.  I'll never find my daughter in this world lol

Anything I say is assuming not much has changed between TW and TW2.  For the battles themselves, they're a numbers game.  The outcome of a battle will depend on the combined attack stats of all of the units you send into battle, along with combined stats of the enemy's defensive units and the level of their wall and such.  So you've got the time your troops are out on their way to battle, then when they arrive you'll get the battle report, and then your troops (assuming any survive) will begin their trip home.

Eventually when you've built your village up enough, you'll be able to train Nobles who can be used to take someone else's village as your own.

As for finding your daughter, look for her out on the rim.  New villages pop up around the rim.

Archived