Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I loves me some ES Tailgate but it's times like these I get conflicted.   

There's topics in the Stadium that are bummer inducing like those that address just missing the playoffs,  Perry Fewell getting fired  (I've been a fan of his work here... I just... I dunno)  etc.  

Then I read around this forum and encounter topics of a far more dire nature in reality and the apprehension of a greater bummer makes stupid brain feel more stupider for even entertaining lesser bummer.

I'm not mad at the board I'm mad at stupid brain because stupid.

I got up about 4 and looked out and there wasn't a single flake of snow.  Hubby got up at 7, said there was nothing but ice.  Now that the sun is up, I can see some snow, but not nearly what was forecast.  Cars are spun around all over the place, got a semi jack-knifed all the way across I-85 north, have all lanes shut down.  Glad I made my vegetable soup last night, got Ritz vegetable crackers, too...they're yummy.
I told work yesterday that I wouldn't be in today, and I ain't goin'.   Even turned my phone ringer off.  Fiesta, y'all!

Hey y'all!
Anyone want to play playoff fantasy football?
Come play Playoff Challenge with the Bang Radio Hour!
It's free, and you can win a prize which i will announce shortly.

http://playoffchallenge.fantasy.nfl.com/group/303763

Password: Bang

We just got it set up, so get on in and play!

This one requires some thought, so BE SURE and read how the thing works. The "HOW TO PLAY" button is at the top left of your team screen. You can get bonus multipliers for how long a guy stays in your lineup.

Play!

~Bang

Archived