Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

3 hours ago, youngchew said:

Ouch.

I've been meaning to ask you though, Doc.  With all those muscles, can you even throw the hands?  Or are you one of those dudes that instantly tries to slam a bamma when they start fighting

I grapple. I've trained in bjj and wrestling. A little judo. I have a natural affinity towards grappling. I've been told I hit hard. I dunno if I have a chin, I'm not an aggressive dude, so I've never been punched. 

9 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I grapple. I've trained in bjj and wrestling. A little judo. I have a natural affinity towards grappling. I've been told I hit hard. I dunno if I have a chin, I'm not an aggressive dude, so I've never been punched. 

Pass.  You're not about to roll me around and fold me up like a **** in front of everybody.  I'd have to retire from ES.

I'll one-time that chin tho if you wanna test it out.   Drago that thang.  

Since I have little recollection of what I posted yesterday(thanks to fractions, :ols:...awesome new code word) I'm just glad Sin wasn't talkin' 'bout me.

Just now, youngchew said:

Pass.  You're not about to roll me around and fold me up like a **** in front of everybody.  I'd have to retire from ES.

Dat's my bro.

Well, I told everyone I won't be in to work tomorrow...gotta back outta the driveway(a hill), onto a downhill, and then try to get out of the hood (uphill turning right, where I've seen many a car fall into that ditch).  Ain't happenin'.  Told 'em I ain't wrecking a perfectly good hotrod.  A driver/manager laughed at my "hotrod" reference.  I pointed to his Camry and said, "Compared to your rice thingy there, I've got a hotrod.  Wanna race?  We've got a wide open empty parking lot."  He was like, "Naahhhh, I get your point."

10 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

DAMN. Classic joint. I was talking in the chat a couple weeks ago about this one.

Wish they'd come back (I find myself saying this a lot these days)

NSFW

Bass for your Face

Ya, man, mid-90s to early 2000s outkast has a special place in my heart, no doubt about it : )

29 minutes ago, youngchew said:

Hold up, am I just spacing out here?  @skinsmarydu, you dabble with the devil's lettuce?!  

Thought it was common knowledge!

17 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Bruh...since I was 10.  We've come a long way, baby.  White Widow right now.  Jelly?

Nope, you've probably got my favorite, Grape.  Love that ****.

Mmmm, White Widow.  I've got Bubba Kush right meow.

And the work week is complete!  Next week for work will suck, so I'm gonna enjoy the weekend before it's back to adulting again.

4 minutes ago, CBass1724 said:

Thought it was common knowledge!

Mmmm, White Widow.  I've got Bubba Kush right meow.

And the work week is complete!  Next week for work will suck, so I'm gonna enjoy the weekend before it's back to adulting again.

Thanks for the "meow"...or was that an oops?  (And it should be common knowledge by now...Steve Miller's Joker and Aerosmith's Toys in the Attic at the time.  I'm oooolllllddddd, y'all.  But still cooooool.)

Chris Rock:  Can I get a "AMEN"?

2 hours ago, youngchew said:

I've been tasered. made me angry. Ill make you tap within 5 bruh. 

3 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I've been tasered. made me angry. Ill make you tap within 5 bruh. 

In a couple minutes, he'd let you hit him.:ols:

18 minutes ago, youngchew said:

epic-hugs-friends-LOTR.gif

Just reupped on the way home.  Ounce of Blackwater on deck :silly:

I'm jelly, bro.  You get to shop.  See my posts in the video thread, please. 

Archived