Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

8 minutes ago, youngchew said:

This week's Blackish was a top 10 sitcom episode of alltime.  Dealt with the election win and how workplaces looked the day after

They got together in the conference room and tried to figure out whose fault it was.  Gays, blacks, Latinos, or white women  :rofl89:

But it gets real too.  Perfect balance.

Haven't watched it yet but i don't miss an episode.  best episode ever was when zoe was dating the french point guard .   "andre from marseille"

Last weeks episode about having "the talk" with your kids was great. 

30 minutes ago, Major Harris said:

Last weeks episode about having "the talk" with your kids was great. 

Hilarity!  The writing and acting is all too notch.  Anthony Andereon really rekindled his career with this show.  The grandma and grandpa  (fishburbe) are perfect.

Chime in after you watch this week's epi!

12 minutes ago, youngchew said:

Hilarity!  The writing and acting is all too notch.  Anthony Andereon really rekindled his career with this show.  The grandma and grandpa  (fishburbe) are perfect.

Chime in after you watch this week's epi!

Will do.  blackish is must see tv. that and Goldbergs is 1a 1b for me.  2 is modern family.  abc got the sitcoms on LOCK right now . 

2 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

The good place >>> Goldberg or modern family. And yes it's a competition 

I saw you mentioned that a few days ago.  Wife loves Kristen Stewart.  Ted Danson too right?  Ehhh I'll check it out

Also, 6 PM tonight Doc.  

7 minutes ago, youngchew said:

Love Modern Family.  We missed out on Goldbergs but will catch up.

Do you watch Life in Pieces? Also really funny.   It's a wee bit better than Modern Family.  

No i haven't.   I'll check it out.

Goldbergs is for 80s children.   every thing great about the 80s is there.  and the premise is awesome, all based off the writers real life.  his home videos he made as a teen mirror the show.  they show home video clips at the end

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

I'm mad I can't find a single online video of Ludacris featuring Rare Essence

I'd like to see that!  There are a bunch of rap stars that have done gogo shows.  

Scarface loves DC culture and gogo music, he performed with Back last year.  I saw him @ the blackhole with back in like 03. Apparently Face always does a gogo show when he's in the city.

God I miss home sometimes.

Jim Jones with TCB 

1 minute ago, youngchew said:

I'd like to see that!  There are a bunch of rap stars that have done gogo shows.  

Scarface loves DC culture and gogo music, he performed with Back last year.  I saw him @ the blackhole with back in like 03. Apparently Face always does a gogo show when he's in the city.

God I miss home sometimes.

Jim Jones with TCB 

I'm still in Virginia, just southern part, and I feel like an extraterrestrial when I bring up gogo music down here.  They used to play it more regularly on Norfolk State University radio, I've listened to live shows or songs where they shout out to other colleges they've played at.  I feel you, gogo music reminds me of home , too, or at least the concept of it.

17 minutes ago, Major Harris said:

@youngchew just watched it.  they do a great job of tackling serious issues.   did you see the one they did about the riots in bmore/Ferguson / etc?

Yeah.  Been a while but remember.  This is the best show to deal with black issues since Fresh Prince IMO.  loved My Wife & Kids but it didn't deal with real life like that. 

Archived