Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

"Through the Wormhole" is a great show format, been going through it in Kodi. 

Also been using the "like" button as opposed to posting.  Trying to encourage positive dialogue and not spend so much time repeating what many of you can explain more eloquently then I can.

I'm 33. Be 34 in May. Also, I'm white in case there was ever any doubt.

"Through the Wormhole" is a great show format, been going through it in Kodi.

Also been using the "like" button as opposed to posting. Trying to encourage positive dialogue and not spend so much time repeating what many of you can explain more eloquently then I can.

That's interesting.

I never use the like button and nearly always post straight out of my ass.

I like their videos but it's just not that serious. It seems as if any Youtube channel that hits 5 million subscribers automatically turn into douchebags.

The video talking about how super earth changing epic this idea was going to be made me want to put both in the figure four.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2UqT6SZ7CU

But the let us explain but come off as even bigger douches made it so worth it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t-vuI9vKfg

The video talking about how super earth changing epic this idea was going to be made me want to put both in the figure four.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2UqT6SZ7CU

But the let us explain but come off as even bigger douches made it so worth it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t-vuI9vKfg

LOL! That second video is solid comedy gold! Way to backpedal off your original douchey position and still have 4 times as many people dislike your apology. 

Ok, so dave effectively took 2 guesses, 21 and 31. No go.

Next?

I've been aroun here long enough that I was here on the old site when ages were posted in the user info on every post. I think, if I recall correctly, you're right around the same age as me or slightly older.

33 or 34.

Bonus, I think your birthday is 9/11.

Sundays without NFL football all day just suck. Especially when its still cold outside. Its fine in the spring/summer but February is just turrible.

February is the worst month. That's why God made it 28 days so we wouldn't suffer for so long...

I'm 33. Be 34 in May. Also, I'm white in case there was ever any doubt.

That's interesting.

I never use the like button and nearly always post straight out of my ass.

Always more fun to say whats on my mind, though sometimes I feel like I'm more forcing myself to talk (like button helps with that).

Yeah February does suck. But then March rolls around and you have March Madness and MLB Spring Training. Then April you got the NFL Draft, MLB season kicks off, and NBA/NHL go into the playoffs. We're almost there! "lolol"

Honestly, the NFL offseason is just too long...having to wait from February until August (6 months) until football is on again.

Compare that to the NHL, NBA and MLB? NHL offseason is from June (July maybe?) until September. That's 3 months just about. NBA is the same, 3 months. MLB is November until March, so that's 4 months.

I think the NFL needs a developmental league in the spring to make it better.

Honestly, the NFL offseason is just too long...having to wait from February until August (6 months) until football is on again.

Compare that to the NHL, NBA and MLB? NHL offseason is from June (July maybe?) until September. That's 3 months just about. NBA is the same, 3 months. MLB is November until March, so that's 4 months.

I think the NFL needs a developmental league in the spring to make it better.

To me, the season is to o long. I stop caring at the conference championships. That makes for a month that I really don't give a **** about the NFL until the season is over.

The offseason isn't as interesting to me as it once was either. I don't really care about preseason. That just get players injured.

The first half of the season is boring too. Lots of pink, breast cancer awareness money grab is annoying. Then there's thanksgiving where the NFL makes two terrible teams play games every year. Hasn't been interesting since Madden brought out the turducken every year. Then, the second half of the season... if the Redakins suck (which is like 80% of the time) then the second half of the season is a snooze too.

...so yeah.

Archived