Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Stroker, I'm so glad you left that last job. Now you're doing what you love. At least look into VT work. Ask about it. Tell them you love what you're doing, want to make a career out of it and what kind of continuing education, will financially help.

Anyone tried whiskey sour?

good lord child, next you'll be asking if we've heard of a long island.

Stroker, I'm so glad you left that last job. Now you're doing what you love. At least look into VT work. Ask about it. Tell them you love what you're doing, want to make a career out of it and what kind of continuing education, will financially help.

That's basically what I'm training to do right now, except it's in-house. I know what you're saying, the 2 years of school for the title of Vet Tech. I'll be able to go practically anywhere with that and be a tech, whereas the training I receive at the hospital is unofficial and will only work to expand my horizons so much.

That's basically what I'm training to do right now, except it's in-house. I know what you're saying, the 2 years of school for the title of Vet Tech. I'll be able to go practically anywhere with that and be a tech, whereas the training I receive at the hospital is unofficial and will only work to expand my horizons so much.

If the place you're in, is really that pos...pawsitive, talk to them about it. Perhaps they've had people successfully do it before. You never know. Perhaps it will lead to a raise or some kind of financial reimbursement. 

She stopped leaving her loofah in the shower, didn't she?

the old cayenne in the ankle brace trick. 

Geez, stroker...you're making me want to go beg for my job back at the doggy daycare. I have to say...there was never one single day that I dreaded going in. (Well, there's the normal dread, like super busy holidays, but not HATING on the job...ever.) Even though the owner is an cheap SOB, the dogs made it all worth it.
Went to get my w-2 the other day & the manager let me go into the playroom...sigh. It was late in the day, and the boarders had already been put up, so there were only about 10 dogs waiting to be picked up, and one was little Kati, a standard dach, who started barking & jumping at me through the window before I even went in.
Oh, I miss them so much. :mellow:

Geez, stroker...you're making me want to go beg for my job back at the doggy daycare. I have to say...there was never one single day that I dreaded going in. (Well, there's the normal dread, like super busy holidays, but not HATING on the job...ever.) Even though the owner is an cheap SOB, the dogs made it all worth it.

Went to get my w-2 the other day & the manager let me go into the playroom...sigh. It was late in the day, and the boarders had already been put up, so there were only about 10 dogs waiting to be picked up, and one was little Kati, a standard dach, who started barking & jumping at me through the window before I even went in.

Oh, I miss them so much. :mellow:

Move to where KB is opening his new animal shelter and ask him for a job...see...problem solved. Everyone wins...KB gets a worker that has experience and the same level of love for animals and you get to work with animals again...

I'm so done with my roommate I'm never going to talk to her ever again.

It was like 6 months ago that we were all telling you that moving in with the opposite sex wasn't a good idea...

Yup.  He shouldn't have done it.

She stopped leaving her loofah in the shower, didn't she?

Didn't hit it right ? 

Doc with his two female roommates will be fine, behind the back loofah using, Jack Tripper, come and knock on our door, we've been waiting for you, where the kisses are hers and hers and his, Threes Company too lookin ass.....

63 degrees yesterday, 15-20 inches of snow tonight/tomorrow. Sheesh.

And unlike you cornballs, we won't be naming our winter storm, nor cleaning out the bread and milk isles. smh. :)

we're getting 2 feet.

In the sand.

Or at least I should be, but this **** **** contractor ****ed my fence up, because he wants to pour concrete. Damn it.

Wife told Tazette this morning if she can clean up and keep her room and the bonus room clean for one year (in reality, 3-4 months, just told her a year) that we can get a dog.  

Only dog I had growing up was a basset hound, pure bread.  When he passed, my dad got a golden lab, pure bread.  All our cats over the years, all rescues.  

Anyhow, wife wants a rescue.  I don't know about that though, cause how will I know how big they will get, temperament, etc. and if it's good with kids?  There are certain breeds of dogs that I want to avoid and I don't want a big dog at all.  Small, inside dog.

I also want a puppy, not a full grown dog.  

Archived