Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Does nose cauterizing work? I keep getting these damn nose bleeds and I'm sick of it!

Bro, I got my worst nose bleed ever yesterday. Lost a good ounce or two of blood. Was in the bathroom for a half hour while the entire staff was having a convo right outside of it. I know they think I was taking a huge dump.

Think it was the sudden change in weather, combined with a very long jog the night before and no breakfast. Skipped it because I woke up late. Damn phone speaker likes to randomly shut off. My emergency alarm clock got me up.

Burning and cutting calories in a dramatic way like that can contribute to nose bleeds. Plus the stress and sudden change in temps.

KB and Stroke, think I'm gonna go rescue.

Stroke: Tazette will be 8 in March. Looking for a small inside dog, 20lbs or less.

Dogs are inside dogs, pretty much across the board. Leaving them outside is a wish of the owner not to welcome a perfectly adaptable animal in to the house. It can take some work to make them adapt, but they can. Unless you have a drooler or something and don't like it on your floors. In that case, why'd you get a drooler?

I digress. Don't be weary of mixed breeds/mutts. It's all about personality and vibe, and if the sucker is fully grown, young, and under 20 lbs, you should consider it. There are so many breeds that I'd recommend doing your own research. French Bulldogs and Pugs look the same (in the face) but the Frenchys are usually mega energetic and the Pugs are usually waddlers. You'll find exceptions of course, genetic makeup is only dictated so much, so often.

Example I always use is Pit Bulls. So many think that they are born aggressive killers, but they're actually extremely smart and perceptive. It's just that they're built like Earl Campbell and a lot of negligent owners get them.

OK, I haven't watched the Pro Bowl in years, but when I flipped by it I didn't see any Redskin helmets.  So I checked the rosters and no Redskins are listed.  I assume there were at least a couple selected.  Who was selected but didn't go because of (I assume) injury?

Example I always use is Pit Bulls. So many think that they are born aggressive killers, but they're actually extremely smart and perceptive. It's just that they're built like Earl Campbell and a lot of negligent owners get them.

Negligent owners are usually to blame for sure . But pit bulls are a bit more predisposed to attack, and a negligent owner of a pit bull is a lot more dangerous than one that owns a sheltie.

Are we guessing ages here?  Anyone care to guess mine?

I assume Kosh is younger than me.

Aren't we all ? My guess would be 54. 

LOL well how old were ya when you enjoyed the Bullets victory world championship style?

I never enjoyed it, I've always been a Lakers fan. 

OK, I haven't watched the Pro Bowl in years, but when I flipped by it I didn't see any Redskin helmets. So I checked the rosters and no Redskins are listed. I assume there were at least a couple selected. Who was selected but didn't go because of (I assume) injury?

The only one that was selected was Trent Williams. He decided two weeks ago to not go cause he's already banged up. I think the only alternates were Kirk cousins and Jordan Reed. Either they didn't get to that point in alternates or they said screw it the game is a joke.

Negligent owners are usually to blame for sure . But pit bulls are a bit more predisposed to attack, and a negligent owner of a pit bull is a lot more dangerous than one that owns a sheltie.

That's because a sheltie has a slight build. Nobody wants to use that breed as an attack dog. You want to make a sheltie ferocious, angry, and unable to approach, you can.

The nicest dog I've met at the hospital is a pit bull. He's a pushover at 4 months old. The meanest has been a Schnauzer. It's all about how they are brought up.

Pits are A LOT more predisposed to rip **** up muscularity wise, rather than mentally.

Have you guys heard about the mega backlash about the Fine Brothers turning heel? I find this whole thing hilarious, they're losing hundreds of subscribers per hour.

https://www.reddit.com/r/videos/comments/43490c/the_fine_bros_from_youtube_are_now_attempting_to/

I like their videos but it's just not that serious. It seems as if any Youtube channel that hits 5 million subscribers automatically turn into douchebags. 

Archived