Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Only child. Sorry man. Her friends are married, never asked about cousins...but I don't think so.

All of our friends are already with someone. Shoot me a text, I'll send you a pic.

I don't believe I got your number when we met. I got Taze's number. I just tried to shoot you a PM, but it said you aren't receiving any. You may have to PM me.

But you know I was just kind of messing with you about that.

Same here. I'm extremely active, every day. But I went to this crossfit gym a couple weeks ago and man, it was humbling.

It was the most easy going CF class too, with only one other person in there and nobody rushing me around. Just kind of giving directions.I look pretty good, especially for 42. But damn, I need major cardio and to quit smoking.

I had to lift washing machines up and down a flight of stairs yesterday. That was humbling. 

Alrighty then!  

I didn't know we were over... :(

What had happened was...

She does certain things that you don't.  hahaha. 

what did?  your first double breasted navy blue blazer?

See that's just wrong man.

I do have some sneakers that are in their 20's though.  

Purple and green shag huh? What is that the Jokers sex den?

I actually thought it was cool, but then again, I'm cool with hubby's green shag in the basement(that we "live in"). :ph34r:  ;)

What had happened was...

You neva axed, bunny :D

~I thought we had that sneaker connection...remember my '85 Sky Jordans? :rolleyes:

What had happened was...

See that's just wrong man.

i had some 1982 (ish) suede pumas for like 20 years... and i still have some 1988 wingtips from first internship

i also have a closetful of rugby shirts and mock turtlenecks from circa 1984 (ish) that got heavy usage during snowzilla

0 for 5 on open houses this weekend(including the infamous purple and green shag carpeted house).

Would have seriously considered making an offer on that house had the master bedroom been a little bigger than a jail cell.

#pimpinainteasy

Samsies.

That and I need to get my house on the market and get a contract on it so I can get an idea of what I'm working with.

Archived