Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

LOL Hitlers birthday, but I am sure you were referring to the smoker side of things.

Also, the anniversary of the Columbine shootings.

Around 7:15 Central Time, I saw the whole sky light up bright as day for about a second here in San Antonio and I have no idea what caused it.

Don't those kooky Texans have some sort of military conspiracy thing going on down there?

Probably that. Or just heat lightning.

To me, the season is to o long. I stop caring at the conference championships.

that's probably because the patriots and seahawks are in that game every season, right? man, it feels good to know that they both aren't heading to the superbowl this year :)

and after peyton manning retires after winning the super bowl, the broncos wont be in the playoffs for a while, until they find a good QB. so that's one less team on the AFC side we'll have to be forced to watch.

4/20 is Bart Simpsons birthday.

Kosh, my goodness, I had no idea you were still so young. I didn't think you were "chip old", but right around major and I.

I've had such a productive morning already (It's 7:38 am here). I really need to get exercise back into my life and quit smoking. Extremely high on the priority list. Diet is getting dialed in starting today.

4/20 is Bart Simpsons birthday.

Kosh, my goodness, I had no idea you were still so young. I didn't think you were "chip old", but right around major and I.

I've had such a productive morning already (It's 7:38 am here). I really need to get exercise back into my life and quit smoking. Extremely high on the priority list. Diet is getting dialed in starting today.

Just got back from a 30 minute jog. I've really let myself get out of shape.

Just got back from a 30 minute jog. I've really let myself get out of shape.

Same here. I'm extremely active, every day. But I went to this crossfit gym a couple weeks ago and man, it was humbling.

It was the most easy going CF class too, with only one other person in there and nobody rushing me around. Just kind of giving directions.I look pretty good, especially for 42. But damn, I need major cardio and to quit smoking.

We had a ten year drought this year and it hasn't rained much. Today is a grey rainy day, kind of chilly.

I had about 14 hours of work to do today and it all fell through, so I'm off. Hit the grocery store up last night too.

Can't do yard work, because of the rain.

I'm putting my sweatpants on and having a personal day. This is awesome.

Bro, I got my worst nose bleed ever yesterday. Lost a good ounce or two of blood. Was in the bathroom for a half hour while the entire staff was having a convo right outside of it. I know they think I was taking a huge dump.

Think it was the sudden change in weather, combined with a very long jog the night before and no breakfast. Skipped it because I woke up late. Damn phone speaker likes to randomly shut off. My emergency alarm clock got me up.

Burning and cutting calories in a dramatic way like that can contribute to nose bleeds. Plus the stress and sudden change in temps.

i haven't been getting nosebleeds... but my nose keeps getting sore as ****, and occasionally getting replaced with WC Field's or Karl Malden's nose

it is like i am getting a giant spiderbite sized boil on the inside of the nose (or something... i have no idea)

just sucks ass

what Karl Malden's nose might've looked like ....   

Rhinophma_before_2.jpg

Guess my age. Bonus points if you can guess my birthday (its a significant date for many)

9/11/2001

i salute you...sir

Trying to turn back time, looking for the fountain of youth, back to the future, H.G. Wells looking ass.

At least I don't need the little blue pills (like some of you old geezers).

Oh, snap...he went there, Kosher... :o

He did. I'm indeed having a mid-life crisis.

When he meets my new GF...his old ass might have a heart attack though.  

Archived