Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Went to a good friend's last night after his parents expressed concern over him not returning calls. I had a spare key. Gone man. 33 years old. Great friend, had a Fiance, good job, life ahead of him.

Be careful if you mix and match pain pills children. You don't know what particular ****tail/amount is gonna be too much for ya.

Really sorry to hear that man. Seen addiction take its toll on quite a few lives and it never gets easier.

My sincere condolences.

That's really cool!

I'm not sure if these particular ones are the same type of thing, they seem to be more of a "Solve a mystery, get out of the room" type of deal. But they're all part of that same scenario based "Find a way out" kinda thing.

oh you still had to find your way out.

You have 1 hour to unlock the door and get out before you are all infected.  If the zombie touches you you have to go sit in this room behind a metal fence (like a "jail").  You can still talk and advise from there but you can't physically help.  The clues are all over the place and you have to figure it all out and in order to end up getting the code to get the key to open the main door.  It was really awesome and the hour flew by.

So did I just see that Jay Williams rips open his shirt on college basketball Gameday to show the jersey of the team he is picking underneath his shirt?

That's pathetic. What a blatant Corso ripoff. I really don't like college basketball haha

He's a "Duke brotha."  Cornball to the extreme.

'casm of Sar.

Yikes, SJ, that's just horrible. Sorry you had to go through that. Sincere condolences.

And ABC, sorry about your breakup. One day you'll find another who is a better match.

you don't know that. This could have been the best one. I'm 42 and I'm pretty sure I already met my dream girl and its gone now. One of the reasons I moved to this ****ed up island. Now she left her fiancee she left me for and moved back east.

Break ups suck. That **** will tear you up fierce. Be hurt, get angry, go bust some **** up then hammer some strange, but that **** stings.

Now she left her fiancee she left me for and moved back east.

Now, this is only my opinion....that's NOT the kind of girl i'd want to have a relationship with. She seems as if she doesn't have her head screwed on right. that would be a relationship of drama.

That soda is good. Ginsing up is better.

Fall out with the **** at the shelter and had to bring my dogs back to an over crowded shelter the day my dad got here.

Found out 2 near family members have cancer, possibly terminal.

The guy my sister just had a kid with is abusive.

This is the 3 year Anny of a girl who was like my sister going missing and showing up 5 days later in the river.

My friend Gina is about to die.

Glad my dad's here this week. ****. I wish I could crawl in to a bottle for two days, but I'd probably never make it out.

Went to a good friend's last night after his parents expressed concern over him not returning calls. I had a spare key. Gone man. 33 years old. Great friend, had a Fiance, good job, life ahead of him.

Be careful if you mix and match pain pills children. You don't know what particular ****tail/amount is gonna be too much for ya.

Aw man.   That's awful.

Archived